THE KING OF EVERYTHING!!! -Polls-

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 15, 2008, 11:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you thing should be the king of everything?

Ungatt Trunn II
2 (9.5%)
Saladin
1 (4.8%)
Firetooth
7 (33.3%)
I don't like any of you!
11 (52.4%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Shadow

No, nobody said you were racist, but Ungatt Trunn was bordering on anti-semitism without meaning to. Thanks to Scarwake for putting a stop to that before anyone got really offended.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Calm down, ungatt didn't mean offence. I was a bit offended myself (im not jewish) after all nazi's did, but who gives a darn? Lets all calm down!
On a side note, i pwning you all without trying! :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

sorry for double post, but remove the statement ungatt. It offends me as well as dragon and I know for a fact there's other members of the forum it will offend. Jewish were affected the worse, and dragon is jewish.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gorak

I didn't read this thread,
but anyways

I should be king of everything

why?

cause I won the last word

thats right
I said it
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Saladin

I AM THE KING OF EVERYTHING!!! FEAR MY ZIPPERS!

Starfish love you

Firetooth

Nice optical illusion ;)
Im still winning :D

Sharptooh

Wait, firetooth is winning, what on earth would happen if firetooth was king of everything???

Firetooth

Firetooth

thomaskreisman

nice spam saladin and nice double post firetooth, I guiess I have to catch up

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggogggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggogggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggoggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

now how many O's where in that maze of G's first one to get it right wins, u only get 1 try!

Firetooth

Saladin

Starfish love you

Firetooth

I got there first+plus I have more votes.
I WIN!
thanz lolz i rockerz :D

thomaskreisman

Firetooth wins!

OK that just wasted all of u guyses time lets try this one

jsidnsienuddksfhsfifbicbpdkbcsidfisdbfabsifeugsbaibsbsfbspsbsidfewbfbciuwoqqihdbckwbeiphsidkfhiuefyrkbchufyytrckjshdfuiwpuwerhiuhfjkshdfhfuishdfiwehruwyeikahfjstjerfkshfisudfhhowhlcn,smdhfw/ahfskep16493874912734923r dfhsfsjdhfjkhakfushkfjhe@%#$%HJDKHJ$TSFD>pdjlafjeeiohsdklhfspshflsdo

now how many P's r in that maze of leters numbers and other simbols?

Saladin

Starfish love you