THE KING OF EVERYTHING!!! -Polls-

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 15, 2008, 11:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you thing should be the king of everything?

Ungatt Trunn II
2 (9.5%)
Saladin
1 (4.8%)
Firetooth
7 (33.3%)
I don't like any of you!
11 (52.4%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Firetooth

Definition of me:
too sexy to post in this topic anymore!
:D

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

PIE!
BTW, WHO ARE YOU PIE?
PIE!
PIE!
PIE!
PIE!
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

MMMMM, pie. I likes blueberry pie... yumm!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

PiE

Firetooth

Sharptooh

I don't know what the admin's think, but i think we should vote in a king of the spa room, for one, week, it would be interesting, adn they could make (appropriate rules) eg. every post must contain pie  :D

Dragon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 16, 2008, 09:54:11 AM
Yes, I do.
Take a joke.
I believe you are the one who needs to grow up by being offended so easily.

no your not.
i dont want start argument, just delete this becouse you dont have any idea what they done

Saladin

Quote from: Dragon on June 17, 2008, 03:41:46 AM
Yes, I do.
Take a joke.

no your not.
i dont want start argument, just delete this becouse you dont have any idea what they done

R u Jewish?
Starfish love you

Dragon

Quote from: Saladin on June 17, 2008, 07:01:32 AM
Yes, I do.
Take a joke.

no your not.

R u Jewish?

yes, but what that metter?
millions of soldiers died, millions of Gypsys, thousand of thousand of homosexual and etc.
1 year babys was thrown from windows, people was burned alive, shooted , slaved , strangled, raped , plundered etc without any mercy by a sadist crazy people that called nazis

Ungatt Trunn II

If it offends you so badly, then don't come to this thread. Problem solved.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

Yes, I do.
Take a joke.

no your not.

And I do have an idea of what they've done, my grandfather on my fathers side of the family was a pathfinder in the 101st Screaming Eagles paratrooper division during the invasion of Normandy during WW2. He used to tell me all the things he saw happen, plus school teaches me alot.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Scarwake

Please note, that you need to keep things like anti-semitism to yourself or atleast be mature about it and not insult others.  Such a topic whether intentional or not should be reserved for the Ultramoderated Forum...

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Saladin

Quote from: Scarwake on June 17, 2008, 11:44:25 AM
Please note, that you need to keep things like anti-semitism to yourself or atleast be mature about it and not insult others.  Such a topic whether intentional or not should be reserved for the Ultramoderated Forum...

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties

I was asking if he was Jewish because I was wondering why he took offense. That's not antisemitism. I hate how whenever the word "Jewish" is used or "black" is uttered, everyone starts shouting racist. HOW IS THAT RACIST???

Starfish love you

Dragon

Quote from: Saladin on June 17, 2008, 12:33:00 PM
Quote from: Scarwake on June 17, 2008, 11:44:25 AM

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties

I was asking if he was Jewish because I was wondering why he took offense. That's not antisemitism. I hate how whenever the word "Jewish" is used or "black" is uttered, everyone starts shouting racist. HOW IS THAT RACIST???

none called you racist, relax lol