Passive Thomas Kreisman

Started by thomaskreisman, June 13, 2008, 08:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Your frequent apologies would be easier to accept if the insults and swearing stopped, but as yet they never do.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Holby

Apologies mean absolutely zilch when all you're acknowledging is "Oh, that's how I am. Woops." You have to rectify your behaviour, and if that means gagging/banning to prevent your childish comments, so be it.

I will not deleted this

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shadow on June 15, 2008, 10:10:06 PM
Your frequent apologies would be easier to accept if the insults and swearing stopped, but as yet they never do.

Well they arent that frequent and if people wouldnt rub me the wrong way so often then i wouldnt be so agitated constantly...

Quote from: Holby on June 15, 2008, 10:56:27 PM
Apologies mean absolutely zilch when all you're acknowledging is "Oh, that's how I am. Woops." You have to rectify your behaviour, and if that means gagging/banning to prevent your childish comments, so be it.

Heh, no offense but there are alot bigger fish to fry if your looking to gag/ban people for childish comments.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 15, 2008, 11:50:55 PM
Quote from: Shadow on June 15, 2008, 10:10:06 PM

Well they arent that frequent and if people wouldnt rub me the wrong way so often then i wouldnt be so agitated constantly...

...yes they are, I can remember several occasions, all of them when a moderator gets involved. When players tell you to smarten up you are rude right back at them. You only apologize when someone with the power to forcefully stop you tells you to stop. So until you actually change, sorry means nothing.
Quote from: Holby on June 15, 2008, 10:56:27 PM

Heh, no offense but there are alot bigger fish to fry if your looking to gag/ban people for childish comments.

"Sorry I was speeding officer but I bet you there are at least 100 other people driving faster than me right now, why don't you let me go and chase them instead?"
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Im amazed alazar. Dont lie through your teeth, you deserve a gagging for that. On top of your last comment, before you told me, sharptooth and feng to leave the site. Your the luckiest player on this forum because through some miracle the admins have been easy on you. So quit whining, whinging, play, or dont play. Just shut up for once in your stay at rwl.
Alazar was warned as well his next offence would earn him a ban.
*finds evidence*
Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 02, 2008, 08:33:39 AM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 01, 2008, 04:46:04 PM
You are all a bunch of idiots, seriously. You and your brother alike, you think because someone has the top spot that its ok to murder and steal? It is not you are becoming that which you supposedly hate so badly. I could understand if we were locking land, thats a whole different story. What a bunch of [wash my mouth out!!!] noobs. Leave rwl and dont comeback seriously we dont need players like you two, or feng for that matter.

Alazar, no personal attacks or direct insults on people of this forum. You should know this already, so consider this your second warning. One more time and you'll be gagged.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

CobyCopper

Frankly, Alazar, you deserve to be banned. Lest I remind the admins...

"Perfect Gaming Experience

Redwall: Warlords is based off a children's book series. Thusly, the game is monitored by a team of adults who ensure that every part of our website is appropriate for all ages. "

And yes, I'm bringing this directly to the admins. While most kids around here already know of some of this stuff, it's still inappropriate. You should know better--but it seems that you don't.

Firetooth

I know everything, it's just needless and offensive. My 10year old sister used to view this forum, it's a good thing she lost intrest here ::) (she was marak on reg)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Death

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 14, 2008, 11:50:26 PM
Quote from: Checkerpaw on June 14, 2008, 07:53:54 PM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 14, 2008, 06:57:36 PM
Heh, the smart one needs a dictionary. Look up passive in the dictionary and then you should be able to answer your own question if you can read that is. :P

I can, but sometimes, like after reading one of your posts, I start to wish I couldn't.

Wow 0_o nice comeback man real original.

If i wanted my cum back i would have wiped it off your face.
I'm sorry to post so off topic but I have to ask. Alazar, what kind of creepy weird butt insult it that? Especially somewhere where you know a kid younger than you will see it. :-\

wolf bite

Did you ever hear about the man that beat his wife every night, he said he was sorry every morning.

What I mean by this is that a "sorry" only works when someone is really sorry. When someone keeps doing the same thing thinking that they can be excused later, they are knowingly not sorry about their actions.

Thanks Scarwake for your mod duties. Thanks to those that pointed me to topic. Thanks to others for pointing out where he is in his warnings.

Those "bigger fish" have been fried. Right now Alazar is the big fish.

(Making ban post)

Please don't everyone else take advantage that he can't respond by doing the same offence in flaming him when he is gone.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

CobyCopper

Quote from: wolf bite on June 16, 2008, 10:53:30 AM
Did you ever hear about the man that beat his wife every night, he said he was sorry every morning.

What I mean by this is that a "sorry" only works when someone is really sorry. When someone keeps doing the same thing thinking that they can be excused later, they are knowingly not sorry about their actions.

Thanks Scarwake for your mod duties. Thanks to those that pointed me to topic. Thanks to others for pointing out where he is in his warnings.

Those "bigger fish" have been fried. Right now Alazar is the big fish.

(Making ban post)

Please don't everyone else take advantage that he can't respond by doing the same offence in flaming him when he is gone.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)

Thank you, Wolf Bite.

Anyways--I'm sure some of us will have less of a problem than others. I'll try to refrain from making references even to Alazar, lest his friends feel the need to defend him. I'm glad to see that Thomas Kreisman is going to try passive--I would have recommended to go for a turbo round instead, since it doesn't do much for your reputation if you try it in Regular and can't keep it up. It's already a burden for me--I've only been passive for about 2 1/2 weeks in Turbo, though that is a more-active arena. Just keep passive--make friends with others and they'll help you out in more ways than you may realize.

thomaskreisman

sorry I was on vaccation but yes I will make 0 attacks 4 the remander of this round.

Firetooth

Ok, ask peace for a passive strat, he'll be happy to help you :)
Put a notice on your page saying your passive btw, not everyone  reads the forum :P

The Lady Shael

Isn't his name "Thomas Kriesman is PASSIVE"? o.o
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Saladin

I'm gonna attack you anyway for backstabbing, backstabber.
Starfish love you

Firetooth

If you try saladin, ill murder you. You're indy, Im leader ^^