Passive Thomas Kreisman

Started by thomaskreisman, June 13, 2008, 08:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomaskreisman

I just created my account and most of u know me from turbo where u can useualy find me at ranks 11 or 12 but I would like to anounce that in the reg server I am passive and will not make any attacks so I would appretiate it if u don't attack me.

thanks,
General Thomas Kreisman of the Free Warlord Alliance grand army

Firetooth

Good luck ;) I sent you a message in reg
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: thomaskreisman on June 13, 2008, 08:51:29 PM
I just created my account and most of u know me from turbo where u can useualy find me at ranks 11 or 12 but I would like to anounce that in the reg server I am passive and will not make any attacks so I would appretiate it if u don't attack me.

thanks,
General Thomas Kreisman of the Free Warlord Alliance grand army

Question!  If you're attacked, will you retaliate?  If so, how many attacks/leader attacks will it take before you do?

Not that I have any particular reason for asking ....
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Alazar is Back

Heh, the smart one needs a dictionary. Look up passive in the dictionary and then you should be able to answer your own question if you can read that is. :P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Saladin

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 14, 2008, 06:57:36 PM
Heh, the smart one needs a dictionary. Look up passive in the dictionary and then you should be able to answer your own question if you can read that is. :P

Well, he is right to ask. I know someone who is a pacifist (to an extent), meaning he won't hit anyone. If someone insult him or throws something at him, he will ignore them. However, if someone punches him in the face, or hits a girl inn the face, he'll fight them off, but not enact revenge.
Starfish love you

Checkerpaw

I can, but sometimes, like after reading one of your posts, I start to wish I couldn't.

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Saladin on June 14, 2008, 07:29:41 PM

Well, he is right to ask. I know someone who is a pacifist (to an extent), meaning he won't hit anyone. If someone insult him or throws something at him, he will ignore them. However, if someone punches him in the face, or hits a girl inn the face, he'll fight them off, but not enact revenge.

Then he's not a pacifist.

Passive does /not/ work if you retaliate. The whole point is that every must know you make 0 attacks. 

Saladin

Quote from: Peace Alliance on June 14, 2008, 11:00:01 PM
Quote from: Saladin on June 14, 2008, 07:29:41 PM

Then he's not a pacifist.

Passive does /not/ work if you retaliate. The whole point is that every must know you make 0 attacks. 

I said "pacifist" (meaning only to a certain point). He would only fight back in self defense, and would never pursue anyone for revenge.
Starfish love you

Shadow

So? I'd say a large percentage of the population (possibly a majority?) are the same way.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

Ya, thats not at all what a pacifist is. A pacifist never attacks back, and thats the whole point.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Checkerpaw on June 14, 2008, 07:53:54 PM

I can, but sometimes, like after reading one of your posts, I start to wish I couldn't.

Wow 0_o nice comeback man real original.

If i wanted my cum back i would have wiped it off your face.

Holby

Alazar, stop talking crap, you sound like a complete tool. I won't let you embarrass yourself further.
I will not deleted this

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 14, 2008, 11:50:26 PM

This would be one of those times.

Scarwake

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 14, 2008, 11:50:26 PM

Alazar that was completely uncalled for.  Not only is that a huge insult to him, but that greatly offends me!!
Quit making a point to get in to arguments with others.  As of late, I have received several complaints about your posts.  You need to stop carrying around this attitude and realize the more you do this the more you lose the respect of your fellow players and when you do that the game no longer is fun for you or those you play with.

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Alazar is Back

Again I apoligize I do and say alot of things i don't mean or normally wouldnt say when some makes me mad. I am sorry to whomever i offended.