Started by Firetooth, June 12, 2008, 02:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

I didn't know it was changed...

Something Has Occured
Cannot send any more aid!

:-\
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

It hasn't been recently changed....more details please.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Clans should get unlimited aid. It wouldn't let me aid two people (one in my clan, one in a clan on allied) and gave me this message.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Hahahaha, its not changed next time just dont aid 5 times to non clanned people before you aid your clan. That will fix the problem.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

I dont think I aided any unclanned people before the problem began :P It seemed to think I had, though.

Marell

Aargh..came across the same thing today.
I'm in a clan, and aided an unclanned person 5 times. Then i went to aid an ally, and it wouldn't let me for another hour.
Is this intentional? If not, can it be fixed?
Cheers.

The Lady Shael

It's not intentional, someone just forgot to take into account someone can still be allowed to send aid with all the credits used up. Fixed.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.