Corsair

Started by Saladin, June 11, 2008, 06:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saladin

Corsair needs new members! All players, this is a rallying call to take up arms in the name of piracy. Heed my call, and riches and fame shall be yours. Only with your help can we rule however many seas/other bodies of water exist in Redwall!

EDIT: P.M. Saladin (#8) for the  password.
Starfish love you

thomaskreisman

I was in this clan for 2 weeks and it was a waste of my time all saladin did was hold me back and now he is dead for the 2ed time in 3 days, DO NOT JOIN THIS CLAN it is biest (if I spelled that right) and injust.

Saladin

Quote from: thomaskreisman on June 12, 2008, 05:00:34 PM
I was in this clan for 2 weeks and it was a waste of my time all saladin did was hold me back and now he is dead for the 2ed time in 3 days, DO NOT JOIN THIS CLAN it is biest (if I spelled that right) and injust.

1) How did I hold you back.

2) Yeah, we're biased towards those who kill us.

Tom, your a huge backstabber. You complain of people attacking you, so I take care of them. I declare war on wrath because you b#@ched about them. Then you make threats in the clan, are disloyal, and repay me with this? BTW, you spelled it wrong. Please return to the 2nd grade.

EDIT: Also Tommy, it's unjust. Go back to first grade.
Starfish love you

thomaskreisman

hehehe ya I'll admit that I do have the spelling of a 2ed grader but u guys r biest and I have had a long history of wars with the wraith and it's second nature for me to hate them but I realy have nothing against u and I have already messaged u in turbo about the other reasons I left your clan so I c no point why we r still discussing this on the forums.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: thomaskreisman on June 12, 2008, 05:00:34 PM

I have no idea what "biest" is supposed to be and I've been sitting here for two minutes trying to figure it out.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Saladin

The four year old means "bias."
Starfish love you

Alazar is Back

Comeon guys enough personal attacks, it makes us all look bad.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

This is pathetic. Spelling doesn't make a person nicer or not nicer. Back off now.
Checker, you're being pathetic. Act mature, flaming someone's spelling is needless.
And I know why tom left saladin. It was partly your fault, Im not saying you're a bad leader, but it was a clumsy mistake.(this isn't about dingo)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

All calm down!!!!!!  >:(
  Tom stop bad mouthing other clans on the forum's, you might think that but advertising what you think sometimes it isn't very nice!

Firetooth

You can talk, you agreed to join smile then completely forgot and refuse to join us :-*
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Firetooth on June 13, 2008, 02:07:04 PM
You can talk, you agreed to join smile then completely forgot and refuse to join us :-*

1) I never recall agreeing to join smile.
2) That's off topic.

:P

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on June 13, 2008, 10:32:38 AM
This is pathetic. Spelling doesn't make a person nicer or not nicer. Back off now.

Would you like to amend the above statement in light of certain other posts Thomas has made in another thread?

QuoteChecker, you're being pathetic. Act mature, flaming someone's spelling is needless.

I had no intent of flaming someone.  I honestly, dead seriously could not figure out what "biest" was supposed to be.  And I think this chap is misspelling words on purpose anyway, unless he's eight years old in real life, in which case he probably shouldn't be posting on internet message boards in the first place.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

thomaskreisman

hehehe, I'll admit that my spelling is awfull and I don't care if he makes fun of me 4 it because u all know what I'm trying to say

Alazar is Back

Quote from: thomaskreisman on June 13, 2008, 03:43:35 PM
hehehe, I'll admit that my spelling is awfull and I don't care if he makes fun of me 4 it because u all know what I'm trying to say

I can read through the typos and internet language just fine. Its not like its a different language just spoken a bit different. ;)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

I can as well, they dont affect my view on you ;)