Bounty

Started by Saladin, June 08, 2008, 09:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomaskreisman

sorry about the typos but I have the spelling skill of a 6th grader

Firetooth

nvm, what's in the post counts, not if it's poshly and perfectly laid out or covered in typo's. ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Saladin

Quote from: thomaskreisman on June 10, 2008, 03:10:56 PM
plese can we not start a war just because just me is anoing?

this is pointless, if he is anoing u then tell him to shut up don't put a bounty on his head just ignore him, now your dead and firetooth and his men have there reasources exausted because u thought someone was anoing.

P.S. to wolf snare: saladin may be new but he is comeing out of the noob stage fast, I think he's out of it once he realizes this game is not all about killing.

...Says the ex-leader of the mercenary guild, whose sole purpose was killing...
Starfish love you

Firetooth

Tom's learnt from his mistakes. You seem to be as well saladin, but just calm it down a bit. No need for insults.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Saladin

Not an insult. Just pointing out some hypocrisy.
Starfish love you

Juska

No, no, no you other guys are wrong. This game IS about killing!

Oh wait, what's this? I'm playing RWL?

Oh yeah, it's about Food whoring not killing my bad.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Juska on June 11, 2008, 09:13:00 AM
No, no, no you other guys are wrong. This game IS about killing!

Oh wait, what's this? I'm playing RWL?

Oh yeah, it's about Food whoring not killing my bad.

Hahahahaha, actually Juska it has changed a bit since you left. Indy has made a major comeback there isnt just food or cash massers anymore lol
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Juska

Well, they are still dead set against killing anyway. The market has no movement either, at least on turbo, so I'm not sure what kind a major indy movement there is.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

snirben

Player has retreated into the mountains, and it costs an extra 10 health to reach them!
4 Warlords rush to aid in defending your target.
Group 1 won through their opponents.
Group 2 won through their opponents.
Group 3 won through their opponents.
Group 4 won through their opponents.
Your Army breaks through Saladin's defenses and captures 3 Acres of Land! In the effort, you lost:
2 Rats
2 Weasels
2 Stoats
1 Skiffs
In their defense, Saladin lost:
You also captured 1 Structures!
Saladin (#8) has been destroyed!

again.... oh i enjoy it... Stop mass with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop murder or i will keep Kill you.(i dont care about the murder i just love kill you :D)

so you surrender?

thomaskreisman

the date that I am posting this is june 12th at 5:52 eastern american time and 30 seconds ago saladin was killed by just me (#23), this is the second time he has been killed in 3 days, I don't know what he did but it must have been something bad, can someone fill me in because all I know is he put a bounty on feathertooth and just me is in his clan but to get killed twice over 1 bountie, I mean thats a bit much don't u think, did he do more? fill me in.

Wolf Snare

stop the duck kills. you noobs are so god darn pathetic.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

The Lady Shael

If you guys keep making kills just for fun like this, we'll not only keep those extra measures up, but add new (really annoying) ones, so please don't make us go that far.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 12, 2008, 07:43:44 PM
If you guys keep making kills just for fun like this, we'll not only keep those extra measures up, but add new (really annoying) ones, so please don't make us go that far.

Why not just let the people being killed dish out some (from the sound of it, richly deserved) punishment and revenge?  I don't think kills should be discouraged -- they make the game more interesting and hyper-competitive, and this IS turbo, after all.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Saladin

For me, this was a good thing. I have learned a valuable lesson, and shall never make this mistake again. Justme, I won't murder you again and shall remove the bounty as long as you and Feathertooth don't kill me. Deal?

EDIT: As per your request, I yield my sword to you.
Starfish love you

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on June 10, 2008, 03:17:09 PM
Despite the odd typo, I have to agree with tom.

I think you mean, despite the odd word correctly spelled ....
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)