Bounty

Started by Saladin, June 08, 2008, 09:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saladin

I'm placing a bounty on Just Me's head. P.M. me ingame if your interested. Prices are negotiable.
Starfish love you

Firetooth

Im placing a bounty on the player who kills them. I dont want another kill circle...
JustMe may be annoying, but is a team mate. If you even try a kill, you'll get severe retaliation.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

snirben

Player has retreated into the mountains, and it costs an extra 10 health to reach them!
5 Warlords rush to aid in defending your target.
Group 1 won through their opponents.
Group 2 won through their opponents.
Group 3 won through their opponents.
Group 4 won through their opponents.
Your Army breaks through Saladin's defenses and captures 3 Acres of Land! In the effort, you lost:
4 Rats
3 Weasels
1 Skiffs
In their defense, Saladin lost:
You also captured 1 Structures!
Saladin (#8) has been destroyed!

Player has retreated into the mountains, and it costs an extra 10 health to reach them!
new upgrade? why you retreat?

!!! :D!! :D :D this for Put Bounty on my head... Dont mass with us!!

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on June 09, 2008, 10:27:26 AM
Im placing a bounty on the player who kills them. I dont want another kill circle...
JustMe may be annoying, but is a team mate. If you even try a kill, you'll get severe retaliation.

Heh, if someone killed feng or snirben im sure they would have a bounty up as well, if your scared of someone actually taking the bounty then prepare for it. Defend yourselfs.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Well we owned saladin. Mess with us, you actually get horns which exsist ;)
Look at snir's post ::)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

wow. you lot are pathetic. I have the right mind to take up arms with my enemies just to teach all of you immature noobs the point of this game. stop the kills now!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Saladin

I never even tried killing him Firetooth....

Ah well, vengeance is near my friend.
Starfish love you

Saladin

Quote from: snirben on June 09, 2008, 02:02:37 PM
Your Army breaks through Saladin's defenses and captures 3 Acres of Land! In the effort, you lost:
4 Rats
3 Weasels
1 Skiffs

Prepare to be messed with.
Starfish love you

Shadow

What did you expect? If you are going to kill someone, don't accounce it. That's just foolish.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

snirben

Quote from: Saladin on June 09, 2008, 04:44:35 PM
Quote from: snirben on June 09, 2008, 02:02:37 PM
4 Rats
3 Weasels
1 Skiffs

Prepare to be messed with.

so you will die again... Try to do something and i will  destroy you!

Firetooth

Saladin, snir is a good player. You're still learning, snir will Im afraid defeat you if you try a war.

thomaskreisman

plese can we not start a war just because just me is anoing?

this is pointless, if he is anoing u then tell him to shut up don't put a bounty on his head just ignore him, now your dead and firetooth and his men have there reasources exausted because u thought someone was anoing.

P.S. to wolf snare: saladin may be new but he is comeing out of the noob stage fast, I think he's out of it once he realizes this game is not all about killing.

Firetooth

Despite the odd typo, I have to agree with tom. If you can't beat someone and decide to make a bounty, keep it quiet. Lonewolf set a ton of bounties once publicly, and everyone just messed him up lol.
Well tom, all my net is technically resources, I have near no troops, however feathertooth and justme wasted a ton of loyalty, cash, and food killing saladin which they could of used making net.

Saladin

And their killing barely even phased me.

EDIT: Lesson Learned; never make public bounties.
Starfish love you

Firetooth

I wasn't online when it happened, but I guarentee you if you try to pick a fight this early on, you'll damage the amount of stuff you can learn, look at me, when I was new I spent more time fighting then netting :D