Started by Firetooth, June 07, 2008, 02:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

eire eire 3 $607,652,720 $1,822,958,160
Smile, you got braces! (: 3 $173,154,849 $519,464,547

The Abbey of Redwall Abbey 3 $112,585,041 $337,755,122
Pirates of Mossflower Shore Corsair 5 $44,790,167 $223,950,833
Wrath of The Faceless *Wrath* 7 $34,403,940 $206,423,637

well, apart from wrath...over twice as many members as smile and eire and not even half our net, plus smile aided kell about 150mil net. :P
Nice work guys :)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Saladin

True, but both those clans are comprised of experienced players who actually work together.
Starfish love you

Shadow

You say that like it's a bad thing
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Saladin

If it came off with a negative connotation, then my mistake. I was just saying, in response to Firetooth's brags, that the other clans are made up of "n00bs" and inexperienced players like myself.
Starfish love you

Firetooth

Nah, your clan's doing all right. Wrath has the most members and least net :P Abbey are doing good as well
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Saladin on June 07, 2008, 02:45:54 PM
True, but both those clans are comprised of experienced players who actually work together.

Wrath have their fair share of experienced players, you're clans doing well for it's first round.
  Firetooth I don't support wrath but they could always pull something out of the bag in the last few days, I don't know maybe their all massing loyalty

kell

smile has never aidded me
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

The Obliterator

never looked at pyro ;)
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

sharptooth, Wrath could be massing loyalty, but there still low even if they are. Alazar had their most net when smile killed him, and he had only 130mil ::)
Pyro are too small to qualify oblit :P
Oh, are pyro working with wrath? :P

Saladin

Nah Firetooth, I got the stats of all Wrath members. luvashley has the most loyalty which is only 17 million.
Starfish love you

Firetooth

That is pretty pathetic, no offence, however, players could be holding n.w, or they could just be fooling us all. The other option is generally they're just doing pretty bad...

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on June 08, 2008, 02:55:31 PM
That is pretty pathetic, no offence, however, players could be holding n.w, or they could just be fooling us all. The other option is generally they're just doing pretty bad...

I will not say anything except for we are doing much better than you think we are, had i not been killed and everything murdered away then i alone would probably have well over 3-400 mil net, but ah well. Theres a new plan, hope you all enjoy ;)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Smile like to smile (: good luck ally ;) you'll need

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on June 09, 2008, 03:27:04 PM
Smile like to smile (: good luck ally ;) you'll need

Heh, wrath has been "Showing you our culture all morning" LOL

~300~
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

It took your whole clan and to suicide me to a 28ratio over at least 2runs. Smile could demolish your clan and still make a decent amount of net.