Passive Bob

Started by Firetooth, June 07, 2008, 04:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

meh, I'm raising the happy ponies this round and someone's just poisoned off half of my networth...  sad face.

(it was #63)

Firetooth

awww you were doing well ;) join abbey, they're all hpring

Wrath are too agressive, picking on hpr's and newbs. Pathetic. Do this again and I'll destroy your measley net.

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Firetooth on June 14, 2008, 07:20:12 AM

Wrath are too agressive, picking on hpr's and newbs. Pathetic. Do this again and I'll destroy your measley net.

I mean, I'm fine with people asking for food, even sacking me, but poisoning? What's the point? Where does the other person benefit?

Firetooth

Exactly, unless provoked there is no need to poison.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on June 14, 2008, 07:20:12 AM

Picking on noobs? He is a noob. Me and snare are trying to teach him a leader strategy. Ill have a talk with him about it Ashy. How much food did he destroy? Ill try and replace at least most of it and please be honest ;)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Checkerpaw

You're doing the right thing Alazar.  Kudos to you.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Checkerpaw on June 14, 2008, 07:51:55 PM
You're doing the right thing Alazar.  Kudos to you.

I always do the right thing. ;)

Shadow

Checker until you make a move on reg you are nothing more than a loudmouthed coward. So stop talking big and play big in game, but either way, shut your mouth. If I were an admin you'd have been gagged days ago.

Alazar bob has done nothing to you, you dislike him because he sounds like me. Lay off. I still owe Wrath a takedown on turbo, but if you smarten up I will let it go.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shadow on June 15, 2008, 07:35:36 AM
Checker until you make a move on reg you are nothing more than a loudmouthed coward. So stop talking big and play big in game, but either way, shut your mouth. If I were an admin you'd have been gagged days ago.

I say something nice to Alazar and this is the response I get.  Go figure.  ::) 
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

If you decide to damage wrath shadow, Im in :D

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shadow on June 15, 2008, 07:35:36 AM

Alazar bob has done nothing to you, you dislike him because he sounds like me. Lay off. I still owe Wrath a takedown on turbo, but if you smarten up I will let it go.

How does that work? Lol, that takedown was for you taking me down last round :P

No he does not sound like you. You are not so cocky, and you dont try to sound like a know-it-all constantly. He has flamed and attacked me many times( not to say that i didnt fire back). This is why i dislike him, he has too much foolish pride to drop the whole thing.

Quote from: Firetooth on June 15, 2008, 08:05:26 AM
If you decide to damage wrath shadow, Im in :D

Just remember that i have left you guys alone for awhile. Me and JustMe have an agreement. If you touch wrath then i will murder all the troops and such you guys make every run, you dont want that im sure.

Firetooth

I know you and justme made an agreement and I hope we can have peace, but dont lie to everyone, you failed to espy me and failed to online me then failed a kill run on just me.
J00=Phail

hehehehe.
Peace?

Shadow

Nah, last round doesn't come into it. Clean slate. I owe you a takedown  ;) But like I said, lay off Bob and I'll let it be. Fight him when he is not passive and is willing to fight back, it's far more interesting that way. I'd like to see that battle actually :D
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shadow on June 15, 2008, 03:04:51 PM
Nah, last round doesn't come into it. Clean slate. I owe you a takedown  ;) But like I said, lay off Bob and I'll let it be. Fight him when he is not passive and is willing to fight back, it's far more interesting that way. I'd like to see that battle actually :D

?!?!?!

I have not touched him in well over a week....

Quote from: Firetooth on June 15, 2008, 02:41:17 PM
I know you and justme made an agreement and I hope we can have peace, but dont lie to everyone, you failed to espy me and failed to online me then failed a kill run on just me.
J00=Phail

hehehehe.
Peace?

When did i try to online you? And wow i failed an espy on 12k land, when you had like 77k or something 0_o.

Yeah it was supposed to peace well before this, but....

Firetooth

Shadow can back me up, I was using turns. I didn't notice till they told me saying alazar failed an online attack, but the evidence is in my news. Dont lie, it makes you look even worse.