Passive Bob

Started by Firetooth, June 07, 2008, 04:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Ok, there's only one way we can fix this...

Hi, my name is firetooth, who are you both?

(it's worth a try ::))
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Juska

I attacked passive Bob.

Keep your land below everyone else's if you don't want attacked, a "peaceful" clan while a fun idea is not immune to attacks.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

CobyCopper

The point is you can grab from anyone you darn well please. Especially ~2 weeks into a round, you should have no reason to have to attack someone with 20k land just to run yourself--it's not like anyone is seriously locking land, so there's no reason to scrape from passive warlords. Try to get the land off that person who generally logs off with 50-60k land. And, we run with half the land you guys can get--meaning that we want to have that land the entire time. I can excuse attacking someone passive in the first week even, but past that there should be more than enough land.

Firetooth

Quote from: Juska on June 11, 2008, 09:17:31 AM
I attacked passive Bob.

Keep your land below everyone else's if you don't want attacked, a "peaceful" clan while a fun idea is not immune to attacks.
Yes, well you're not doing it personally. Alazar is only doing this to damage bob.
525 mil net leadering lol with near no troops :D
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Well you cant tell me that i dont gain from sacking him cause i do.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Peace Alliance

And i bet you think he'll forget it come next round. See, this is why you end up getting whomped!

Firetooth

Quote from: Peace Alliance on June 12, 2008, 06:44:25 AM
And i bet you think he'll forget it come next round. See, this is why you end up getting whomped!
Couldn't have said better myself ;)

Sharptooh

This is actually the first time I've looked at this thread... Alazar you might be in a bad mood with bob, but what has he done to you this round? Did he try to do anything? No. Did he try to be peaceful with you and everyone else? Yes. I admit if he had over 50k land I would attack him, but you countinually attack him when he's under that amount? I find that slightly weak, not to offend anyone. Attacking someone who refuses to attack back, personally I have more respect for the one who refuses to fight back, rather than the one who loses it and attack the passive person.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Sharptooh on June 12, 2008, 01:47:32 PM
  This is actually the first time I've looked at this thread... Alazar you might be in a bad mood with bob, but what has he done to you this round? Did he try to do anything? No. Did he try to be peaceful with you and everyone else? Yes. I admit if he had over 50k land I would attack him, but you countinually attack him when he's under that amount? I find that slightly weak, not to offend anyone. Attacking someone who refuses to attack back, personally I have more respect for the one who refuses to fight back, rather than the one who loses it and attack the passive person.

Yes, Alazar, tell us: are you like this in real life too?  I can see it now:

Bob: Alazar, please don't hit me.  I'm peaceful, just trying to be nice with everyone.
Alazar's fists: Pow!!
Bob (getting back up with bloody nose): C'mon, there's no need to fight.  Look, I won't escalate the fight by hitting back!  We can talk this through like adults.
Alazar's fists: Thwack!!
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

CobyCopper

Quote from: Checkerpaw on June 12, 2008, 07:52:59 PM

Bob: Alazar, please don't hit me.  I'm peaceful, just trying to be nice with everyone.
Bob (getting back up with bloody nose): C'mon, there's no need to fight.  Look, I won't escalate the fight by hitting back!  We can talk this through like adults.

Haha. Not quite, but Alazar is being very childish and immature by continuing this. I ignore people I don't like for whatever reason. There's no need to talk to them and no need to start something--it's a waste of time, it's a waste of effort, and it's just plain immature! I've come to terms that I really don't like Alazar--he's not worth my time dealing with, as it's like talking to the wall. Especially this round--I'd rather I just be left alone. I'll scout my land as I really do need to do, and I'll keep to my word.

Alazar, Wrath, and all others: don't hit me again. Be mature and actually consider that I still have 0 attacks. The only "offensive" action I've taken is espionage, to check on status of friends.

Alazar is Back

Heh, the only difference is that i get whomped first then do this, i am very peaceful until enraged and right now im pretty mad at alot of people here. So feel my wrath.

Bob, i have not hit you in several days. You also admitted that you would get back at me next round. What in the world do you think im doing this round? That makes you just as "childish and immature" as I am i guess. Heh, i should go passive next round and see if you hit me back. lol

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 12, 2008, 10:28:55 PM

Heh, the only difference is that i get whomped first then do this, i am very peaceful until enraged.

What a coincidence!  I'm very peaceful until I'm enraged, too!

Quoteand right now im pretty mad at alot of people here. So feel my wrath.

I have a better idea.  Go sit in the corner and take a time out.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

Quote from: Checkerpaw on June 12, 2008, 07:52:59 PM

Rofl!

Me: Stop, now alazar!
Firetooth fists: BAM!
Alazar*gets up*
feathertooth and justme's fists along with mine:Bam!Thwack!Slam
*alazar gets up, wounded and bloodied*
Alazar: Aww, c'mon, leave me alone?
All of smile's fists: THWACK!

CobyCopper

Heh, the only difference is that i get whomped first then do this, i am very peaceful until enraged and right now im pretty mad at alot of people here. So feel my wrath.

Bob, i have not hit you in several days. You also admitted that you would get back at me next round. What in the world do you think im doing this round? That makes you just as "childish and immature" as I am i guess. Heh, i should go passive next round and see if you hit me back. lol
You have not attacked me in 6.5 days, but that's not to say your clan (who I hold you directly responsible for) has followed. 2 days ago I had a member of yours attack me six times.

And reread my posts... I have no recollection of saying that I will get back at you next round--that's all in the words of others. That may or may not be my plans for next round. I haven't "whomped" you either. And if you're so mad at a lot of people here, take a break. Play other games. Just stop getting on our nerves. If you haven't noticed, you're not exactly making more friends.

And I'm peaceful when I choose to be. If I'm enraged, odds are I'll become quite aggressive. Your problem is you enrage others, and don't realize what you're doing. They retaliate, and enrage you because you don't see the logic in the situations--and thus attempt to justify your actions. It doesn't work--especially when you make enemies with people who can play this game as well as or better than you.

Oh and do become passive next round--though I do doubt you'll be able to last for a round.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: CobyCopper on June 13, 2008, 05:17:07 PM

You have not attacked me in 6.5 days, but that's not to say your clan (who I hold you directly responsible for) has followed. 2 days ago I had a member of yours attack me six times.

And reread my posts... I have no recollection of saying that I will get back at you next round--that's all in the words of others. That may or may not be my plans for next round. I haven't "whomped" you either. And if you're so mad at a lot of people here, take a break. Play other games. Just stop getting on our nerves. If you haven't noticed, you're not exactly making more friends.

And I'm peaceful when I choose to be. If I'm enraged, odds are I'll become quite aggressive. Your problem is you enrage others, and don't realize what you're doing. They retaliate, and enrage you because you don't see the logic in the situations--and thus attempt to justify your actions. It doesn't work--especially when you make enemies with people who can play this game as well as or better than you.

Oh and do become passive next round--though I do doubt you'll be able to last for a round.

Heh. Shows how much you pay attention. 99.9999% of the time i do not enrage others unless they enrage me. I always realize what im doing, if it seems as though i don't then look closer. I do everything for a reason. I don't justify poo if you make me mad then i become EVERYONES enemy. Deal with it.