Passive Bob

Started by Firetooth, June 07, 2008, 04:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quit attacking him for land*points at alazar and a few others* you don't attack peace, so why Bob? It's not fair at all, Ill personally murder/steal/online etc. the next person who attacks bob for land :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on June 07, 2008, 04:08:52 AM
Quit attacking him for land*points at alazar and a few others* you don't attack peace, so why Bob? It's not fair at all, Ill personally murder/steal/online etc. the next person who attacks bob for land :P

Well as soon as he decides he wants to get along with me then i might quit. Me and peace have an understanding. Me and Bob on the other hand do not, so i would advice him to do something about if I were him, because i am actually a really nice person until you piss me off. ;)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Complements to your suicides alazar-two days running and still Im to high ratio for you ;)
Seriously, Ill destroy the pathetic remainder of wrath's net unless they leave passive accounts and noobs alone, before saying "your a n00b, quit talking" who's doing better in the wars, wrath or smile :P
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Obliterator

Think about it im not even fighting whats the big deal with me coming on at 5k land ???
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

CobyCopper

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 09, 2008, 03:07:04 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on June 07, 2008, 04:08:52 AM

Well as soon as he decides he wants to get along with me then i might quit. Me and peace have an understanding. Me and Bob on the other hand do not, so i would advice him to do something about if I were him, because i am actually a really nice person until you piss me off. ;)

I've not said ANYTHING to you for quite a while Alazar. Thanks for making yourself out as a moron, however. We may not have an understanding, but I have not returned the wrongs you have done upon me. If you keep it up, I have no problem keeping Wrath down next round. Even in Regular--I'm not being aggressive. On Imperium, I basically left you alone. All I said in-game this round was the same message I sent to everyone--I'm passive so don't attack me. I run on whatever land I can scout, unlike you who will grab 50+k land a run and thus produce around 2x as much as I can.

Seriously Alazar--stop. This is the first thing I've said to you in a while. I don't care if we do or don't have a clear understanding--you're being the aggressor here and trying to make it my fault. Bad move.

Shadow

Alazar, why are you after bob?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Alazar is Back

Im waiting for either an apology or if he wont do that then a challenge. I havent touched him in a few runs at least. He has flamed me alot and i have no respect for him at the present....

Bob i did not try and make you look bad, not a bad move.

He again flamed me in his last post by calling me a moron. Heh some people never learn. :P

Firetooth

He was retaliating to you.
Honestly, you should know better. You flame baited him, and I know for a fact your ridiculious sometimes.
Make another attack on bob, you'll feel consequences. If your such a great player, surely you don't need to attack passive empires. ::) Simple, stop.

Shadow

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 10, 2008, 11:53:39 AM
Im waiting for either an apology or if he wont do that then a challenge. I havent touched him in a few runs at least. He has flamed me alot and i have no respect for him at the present....

He again flamed me in his last post by calling me a moron. Heh some people never learn. :P

It takes two, Alazar. It's not a one-sided thing here, and Firetooth is right. You shouldn't have to attack a passive warlord.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shadow on June 10, 2008, 12:08:20 PM

It takes two, Alazar. It's not a one-sided thing here, and Firetooth is right. You shouldn't have to attack a passive warlord.

Fair enough, the point I was trying to make is that he would flame me even when i wasnt talking to him, just to do it. I dont have to attack a passive warlord your right but I CAN attack a passive warlord if i so choose too. So i guess it depends on my mood, i will step down if he will.

CobyCopper

Reread what I said. You're trying to make me look bad--you do such a poor job at it that you just make yourself look worse. I have no reason to apologize to you. If I had a reason, it's doubtful I would make an apology--and I would not accept an apology in my current state. Frankly, I won't even take a challenge until next round at earliest. I know you good at industrial strats--but I really don't care. You could beat me 80% of the time in a pure-NW race, and that's no lie. I haven't taken a liking to trying to be a Rat. I much prefer leadering, though really I can do both and I've proved that before.

I really don't care if I get along with you on a personal level--all I asked of RWL this round was to be left alone--to be passive and effectively not be set to make a kill run on people who I really dislike. You're one of them--and so long as they respect that I don't want to even make contact, I will respect them by not making it myself.

And yes it is a bad move on your part--you (and I include Wrath in this--as you are their leader) have been aggressive to me--something that you will be effected by later. 2.5 weeks left in this round--and hopefully 2.5 more weeks that I'll stay passive.

And yes, I consider you a moron in this thread for this particular quote...

QuoteWell as soon as he decides he wants to get along with me then i might quit.
I have decided to effectively ignore you. Too bad, so sad. Cry me a river, build me a bridge, and get over it. I don't want to talk to you.

As a response to 3 recent posts...
The point I've already made in my post is I don't care about you Alazar--I just want you to leave me alone and not talk to me. If you can't do that, you are doing horribly at diplomacy. The the other thing--I don't have to scout to run, and I don't have to respond to anything you say or do. I can do anything I want--there's nothing but my own word stopping me from some serious retaliation.

I hope that makes it clear to you. If not, just say so--I'd be glad to rephrase it in terms that you can understand.

Firetooth

Then expect retaliation. I won't let you pick on bob, he can't retaliate as he's passive, but I will for him.
I understand this is a war game, but hitting passive empires is wrong, regardless if you love or hate them.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on June 10, 2008, 12:16:26 PM
Then expect retaliation. I won't let you pick on bob, he can't retaliate as he's passive, but I will for him.
I understand this is a war game, but hitting passive empires is wrong, regardless if you love or hate them.

Thats the thing, i dont care what anyone thinks. Im past that stage.

Alright fine then bob, heh i should kill you for fun just to see if you come back aggressive :D

I have run a leader strat for almost the entire time i have played here and other promis, just within the last 6months or so i learned how to indy.

Firetooth

Look, this has got too stop.
Can't you two apoligise and forget all this anger? You're making me look mature ^^

Alazar is Back

I offered just that but someone actually needs a to build a bridge so he can "get over it" ^_^