I'm confused?

Started by Sharptooh, June 06, 2008, 03:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shadow on June 06, 2008, 07:09:54 PM
Exactly. And in the case of Sharptooh, he isn't prepared for the retaliation that the oldbies can dish out, so he should not do anything foolish.

Aren't you the tough guy, making big threats again!
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Sharptooh

Ok I understand, you can damage someone but expect retaliation.
  Put so simply by ragefur thanks for posting that ashyra  :)

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Checkerpaw on June 06, 2008, 09:47:40 PM
Exactly. And in the case of Sharptooh, he isn't prepared for the retaliation that the oldbies can dish out, so he should not do anything foolish.

Seriously, how old are you? You walk around like you own these forums. Talking and judging players you don't even know. Im not particularly happy with shadow but you are the foolish one for saying something so stupid.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 07, 2008, 10:56:26 PM

Seriously, how old are you? You walk around like you own these forums. Talking and judging players you don't even know. Im not particularly happy with shadow but you are the foolish one for saying something so stupid.

I'm really shaking in my booties.

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Sharptooh

Lol you're hilarious checker, where were you all of this time?

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Sharptooh on June 08, 2008, 12:35:20 PM
  Lol you're hilarious checker, where were you all of this time?

I don't know ... I played RWL a couple years back and for some reason I drifted away.  I made a short-lived comeback in 2006, I think, but left again and kind of forgot about this place.  I'm glad I'm back though!  Alazar is entertaining in such a cute, harmless way and I love the way Shadow and others are throwing around threats left and right to others. 

Now I just need to work on improving my own in-game abilities a bit.

Sharptooh

if you're on reg join my clan, I'd be glad to help you brush up on some skills  :)

Firetooth

Join wolfclan/vixenclan instead! We'll help you damage alazar and all these other whiners ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

I'll think about it.  ;)  Thanks for the offers.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Firetooth on June 08, 2008, 12:43:38 PM
Join wolfclan/vixenclan instead! We'll help you damage alazar and all these other whiners ;)
We've been around longer  :P plus you'll just get killed in vixenclan, (JK) although you do have a ton of enemies at the moment

Firetooth

Yeah but at one point with only me feng, krowdon and wisey we had over 900mil net in total (it got murdered off) and you had under half that with like double the members...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on June 08, 2008, 01:52:04 PM
Yeah but at one point with only me feng, krowdon and wisey we had over 900mil net in total (it got murdered off) and you had under half that with like double the members...

And wrath had about 4times that, and would have had 4 times that with only one member ;)

Oh and nice comeback Checker, real original.  ::)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 10, 2008, 12:04:32 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on June 08, 2008, 01:52:04 PM

And wrath had about 4times that, and would have had 4 times that with only one member ;)

Oh and nice comeback Checker, real original.  ::)

...Because you yourself are a fountain of wittiness and originality.

Peace Alliance

Actually Shadow is entirely correct in saying that. Sharptooth is literally asking us where the line, and shadow explains that when you cross it, the rest of the game will likely retaliate strongly.

This is simple diplomacy, Checkerpaw, not threats. I think you've got the wrong idea of shadow...