Very important

Started by Sharptooh, June 06, 2008, 01:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

You gents are wonderfully fascinating, I forgot to read all this fun stuff over the last few weeks.

When Shadow and Wolf Snare make threats that aren't respected, it means that their opposition doesn't comprehend exactly what they're capable of. Were I those opposition, I'd be hightailing it out of here ;)

Having said that, there comes a time when talk is meaningless, and RWL history is there for the shaping. It's delightfully poetic.

Good luck to all parties!
I will not deleted this

Sharptooh

Quote from: Firetooth on June 07, 2008, 08:10:15 AM
Try not to double post checker :P I hate to say it, but you're judging players abilities without proof. Sharptooth murdered lek completely unprovoked and murdered Kell, and I believe shadow was working with both of them. They have a right to be angry with sharptooth. :P

It wasn't unprovoked, in fact I had to murder people becuase kell got me in debt, he stole the money that taek aided me and thus I couldn't get enough food so had to murder people to pay off the debt.
  So actually it wasn't unprovoked

Shadow

Murdering lek was unprovoked, and it's murdering lek that's going to cost you. Murdering kell just got even more players angry at you. All in all, not the brightest move you've ever pulled off.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

It's hardly like kell doesn't murder unprovoked ::) he just knocked 200mil net off me in reg for no reason and I dont get all of rwl showering me in flowers, patting my back, licking my boots and saying they're going to help me out and kick his behind. :P I dont even get anyone sticking up for me. Lol, he did the same thing as sharptooth basically. Kell took advantage of the fact that ally had suicded me down and murdered me, sharptooth took advantage of the fact that lek had no shields.

Just cos you can murder, doesn't mean you should, that's a lesson you need to learn sharptooth
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Shadow on June 08, 2008, 12:08:30 PM
Murdering lek was unprovoked, and it's murdering lek that's going to cost you. Murdering kell just got even more players angry at you. All in all, not the brightest move you've ever pulled off.

I didn't have much choice it was the only way I could pay off the debt I owed, if kell hadn't stolen my money it would be different

Shadow

Doesn't matter. You did it, and now you are going to pay for it. If paying off debts involve pissing off the entire game, I suggest you stop working for whatever fool you are, because he is using you and you are going to get owned for it.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Shadow on June 08, 2008, 12:19:01 PM
Doesn't matter. You did it, and now you are going to pay for it. If paying off debts involve pissing off the entire game, I suggest you stop working for whatever fool you are, because he is using you and you are going to get owned for it.

Ok then, I'm ready to be owned.

Firetooth

If you're not turning your hirer in, your obviously just a minion who wants to be used, no offence. I believe whoever hired you did use you and unless you stop working for them now you're just gonna get yourself in even more trouble then you are in already, which seems impossible.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Firetooth on June 08, 2008, 12:24:23 PM
If you're not turning your hirer in, your obviously just a minion who wants to be used, no offence. I believe whoever hired you did use you and unless you stop working for them now you're just gonna get yourself in even more trouble then you are in already, which seems impossible.

Well then that would be your personal opinion

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Holby on June 08, 2008, 08:53:23 AM
When Shadow and Wolf Snare make threats that aren't respected, it means that their opposition doesn't comprehend exactly what they're capable of. Were I those opposition, I'd be hightailing it out of here ;)

Well, I guess it's a good thing I'm not the opposition then ... yet, anyway.

On a more serious note, I remember Wolf Snare and I know he's a good player.  Don't remember Shadow, though ... is he the Shadow on regular?
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

Shadow is always simply shadow. They taught me a fair amount of what I know and they've taught sharptooth most of what they know.
Quote from: Sharptooh on June 08, 2008, 12:29:58 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on June 08, 2008, 12:24:23 PM

Well then that would be your personal opinion
Yes, well I like to be right and am always right ;) lol

Shadow

Yeah, but don't let low net fool you.  ;)

Firetooth

Yah, but shadow's not playing this turbo round

Something Has Occured
No player was found to match that name (Shadow)

Sharptooh

Yup shaow is shadow on regular, sometimes people have different forum names but usually he'll stick to shadow, on reg at least.

Checkerpaw

What's he doing all the way down at No. 21 then?  I thought he was supposed to be good.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)