Very important

Started by Sharptooh, June 06, 2008, 01:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

I get the impression you are relatively new here, or at best an old player returning who hasn't the faintest idea of the new setup and conventions.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shadow on June 06, 2008, 05:05:37 PM
I get the impression you are relatively new here, or at best an old player returning who hasn't the faintest idea of the new setup and conventions.

"At best"??  What is that!  Show respect to your elders, please.  ;)
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Shadow

Quote from: Checkerpaw on June 06, 2008, 05:20:34 PM

If you want to play seniority I suspect I've been around longer, too  ;)

But seriously, calling my threat hot air is foolish when you know nothing about me as a player. And it's just foolish, period.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shadow on June 06, 2008, 05:32:05 PM
Quote from: Checkerpaw on June 06, 2008, 05:20:34 PM

If you want to play seniority I suspect I've been around longer, too  ;)

But seriously, calling my threat hot air is foolish when you know nothing about me as a player. And it's just foolish, period.

The person who threw around the phrase "hot air" on this thread was Firetooth.

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Shadow

Now you're just splitting hairs. Fact remains that you judge players' skill without a clue of how good they actually are.

taekwondokid42

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 06, 2008, 02:43:24 PM
ANYMORE leader missions again eclipse, and I will do my very best to destroy you, taek, your brother, and your entire clan and it's goals.

I am not in a clan with sharptooth. I admit to have paid him off for some missions, but nothing against eclipse.

Let me set things straight now:

I have paid sharptooth for food and loyalty.

I paid him once to take out alazar. This was several weeks ago.

He was unable to aid me my food, and I, fearing that lek was getting ready to lock land, told him that I would wipe his debt if he eliminated lek. This was recently. I do not want to see resources locked up again, and I do not see any other reason for lek to have 1.2 bil rats and 200 mil stoats. I figured he would go to ~300 mil stoats, then move to skiffs. Then, he would get land, and buy out mercs for weasels.

That is all. As of now, I have no wishes nor reasons to take anybody else down.  I have been on good terms with eclipse since its creation. I hope to keep it this way.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shadow on June 06, 2008, 07:08:00 PM
Now you're just splitting hairs. Fact remains that you judge players' skill without a clue of how good they actually are.

No, I'm pointing out that you're mistaken in what you're attributing to me.  And how can you be so sure of what I'm doing when you seem to have problems correctly comprehending who is saying what on this very thread?

Peace Alliance

Is the heat getting to us all?

A quick glance back into reality sometimes reveals a lot.

Firetooth

hehehehe checker, I look up to hypocrites :) There's so many around now...
Calm it down, by hot air I meant insults and tension. I wasn't insulting anyone....or at least meaning to :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

taekwondokid42

Quote from: Peace Alliance on June 06, 2008, 10:46:56 PM

That would appear to be true.

The Obliterator

Yes i think everyones out of it at the moment
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Checkerpaw

It's actually very cold in my part of the country.  The temperature has only been in the 50s and 60s this week and we've had a lot of rain.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on June 07, 2008, 02:37:57 AM
hehehehe checker, I look up to hypocrites :) There's so many around now...
Calm it down, by hot air I meant insults and tension. I wasn't insulting anyone....or at least meaning to :D

See, I'm very calm.  Calm as can be.  It's these other people who are making threats left and right and seeing who can sound the most belligerent who don't seem exactly calm.

taekwondokid42

*takes 10 deep breaths*
*looks at cieling*
*smiles*
*counts to 100*
*spins around in circles 1000 times*

Firetooth

Try not to double post checker :P I hate to say it, but you're judging players abilities without proof. Sharptooth murdered lek completely unprovoked and murdered Kell, and I believe shadow was working with both of them. They have a right to be angry with sharptooth. :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.