Very important

Started by Sharptooh, June 06, 2008, 01:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Stick around long enough to learn the game and you'll figure it out on your own  :)

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shadow on June 08, 2008, 12:51:23 PM
Stick around long enough to learn the game and you'll figure it out on your own  :)

I see from your edit that you had a change of heart about telling everyone you're Sensei on turbo ...
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Shadow

Yeah, most people know who I am there, I was unsure if I wanted to tell the world. I am Sensei on turbo, although anyone who has been around for longer than a week should have been able to figure that out already.

Firetooth

I knew from about day 3,  :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Checkerpaw on June 08, 2008, 12:50:03 PM
What's he doing all the way down at No. 21 then?  I thought he was supposed to be good.

Have you ever heard of the aid button? Its quite useful LOL
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 10, 2008, 03:37:40 PM
Quote from: Checkerpaw on June 08, 2008, 12:50:03 PM
What's he doing all the way down at No. 21 then?  I thought he was supposed to be good.

Have you ever heard of the aid button? Its quite useful LOL

I have, but I was also considering the possibility he isn't as good as he makes himself out to be.  I know this might be hard for you to believe, since you are NEVER guilty of this yourself, but players do that sometimes.

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Shadow

Care to duel it out ingame next turbo set? Or possibly the next one, since I won't be able to join the next one 'til about a week into it. Maybe you'd like a week's headstart?

And no, I don't "make myself out to be good." If I have a reputation here it is because I do well ingame.

Firetooth

Checker, you need take on ally, then shadow next turbo round :D Im prolly not gonna play next turbo round though.
Aww, Ill miss he fun :'(
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

I actually don't play turbo.  Don't have the time.

Shadow

Reg then? I'll revolt for a duel. If you can't back up what you say, don't say it at all. You are embarrassing yourself, and I'd be happy to move that embarrassment from the forums to the game if it means we both stop wasting space here.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shadow on June 11, 2008, 07:27:19 PM
Reg then? I'll revolt for a duel. If you can't back up what you say, don't say it at all. You are embarrassing yourself, and I'd be happy to move that embarrassment from the forums to the game if it means we both stop wasting space here.

I believe you have some other threats to follow through on before you get to me .... unless, of course, you're admitting those other threats you were making were indeed empty.

Shadow

No, my clan and I can take care of them all at once. Sharptooh has been worked out, and the rest will happen when some changes are made to the current setup. Are you dodging me or not? You've put your foot in your mouth calling out my playing skill, now either back it up or back down.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shadow on June 11, 2008, 08:01:14 PM
No, my clan and I can take care of them all at once. Sharptooh has been worked out, and the rest will happen when some changes are made to the current setup. Are you dodging me or not? You've put your foot in your mouth calling out my playing skill, now either back it up or back down.

Translation: I can make threats and act all tough guy because I have my clan to back to me up.  What bravery!  Yes sir, I have no doubts about your skill now!

Let the duel begin.

Shadow

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shadow on June 11, 2008, 08:12:53 PM
What's the goal?

For me to beat you to a pulp. Or perhaps a more realistic goal: for me not to die.  ;)