It's over, Alazar

Started by Checkerpaw, June 05, 2008, 06:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkerpaw

How the might have fallen.  The once great Alazar was down to barely 100 million networth this afternoon and must have had to dump resources because he's now at an impressive total of 30 million networth.

I hope you've learned your lesson.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

The Obliterator

uh really
no-one told me that
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Wolf Snare

lol, ally's fine, no need to boast.

*checks ally's recent attacks"

well, no one even touched him since he last ran. So something tells me that ending his run on 30 mil NW was intentional.

Do you and Alazar have a rivalry of some sort ingame checker?

It's hard to keep up, lots happening :)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Impressive 165mil net ;)
Face it, wraths highest net is the oblit's, and he isn't even in wrath.
I dunno whats on with checker and alazar. Checker took an immediate disliking to alazar for some reason :o
Blown away more of alzar's cash, and net. RAISE YOUR DEFENCES! ;)
What to spend all that lovely money on? ;)
How much loyalty is gone? Out of your original 100mil?
Face it alazar, your fighting a war on both turbo and reg with you frankly aren't winning...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on June 06, 2008, 11:28:39 AM
Impressive 165mil net ;)
Face it, wraths highest net is the oblit's, and he isn't even in wrath.
I dunno whats on with checker and alazar. Checker took an immediate disliking to alazar for some reason :o

The chap was being an incredibly poor sport and complaining about being subject to *gasp!* leader attacks!  Horror of horrors!  What a crime!!  Apparently, even though he's in the top five (or WAS, anyway) he should be safe from having troops murdered and money stolen so he can be invulnerable.

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

Eh. I mucked him up on reg and killed him on turbo. He murdered my clan mates in turbo and didn't expect retaliation...
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on June 06, 2008, 03:25:33 PM
Eh. I mucked him up on reg and killed him on turbo. He murdered my clan mates in turbo and didn't expect retaliation...

I expected it, but not in that noobish of a way...I thought you and feng were so skilled? prove it :P

Quote from: Checkerpaw on June 05, 2008, 06:46:13 PM
How the might have fallen.  The once great Alazar was down to barely 100 million networth this afternoon and must have had to dump resources because he's now at an impressive total of 30 million networth.

Wow, your not the shiniest apple in the barrel are you? I sent away over 400mil in net. Idiots.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Feng wasn't behind it at all ^^ I did that all in about 75turns to be honest with you, you had to suicide me to even murder away some of the troops made from your cash :)
Edit: And they say kills are impossible on turbo :) Me, Just Me and feathertooth sure showed you :D

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 07, 2008, 03:58:55 AM

I expected it, but not in that noobish of a way...I thought you and feng were so skilled? prove it :P

Wow, your not the shiniest apple in the barrel are you? I sent away over 400mil in net. Idiots.

Says the person who apparently doesn't know when to use "your" and when to use "you're."

Firetooth

LOL, nice one checker! :D

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Checkerpaw on June 07, 2008, 07:52:46 AM

Says the person who apparently doesn't know when to use "your" and when to use "you're."

*hands Checker a spelling bee trophy"

Wow your cool.....not.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 07, 2008, 10:59:38 PM

Wow your cool.....not.

And apparently you still haven't learned ....

CobyCopper

Quote from: Checkerpaw on June 08, 2008, 08:20:44 AM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 07, 2008, 10:59:38 PM

Wow your cool.....not.

And apparently you still haven't learned ....

Checker... +1!
Alazar... -1!

Firetooth

Hahahaha, gotta agree. Alazar, you made the same mistake with your twice in a row. Classic :D

'You're so cool checker...not'

'Wow, you're not the shiniest apple in the barrel are you? I sent away over 400mil in net. Idiots.'

Learn.  :P
A gift checker ;) sowwy couldn't resist!

[edit] Thanks for helping us all with out spelling, but it doesn't require visuals... - PA

Peace Alliance

Congratulations on being able to grade high school English papers, please do it on your own time.

Correcting somebody's spelling is one thing, but you guys are deliberately attacking alazar, which is not allowed.

So this is a warning...