RWL's first advertisement

Started by The Lady Shael, June 05, 2008, 03:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Aren't two of the people posting in that topic other then boze (stormclaw and ragefur) ex-admins?
Lol the rest don't seem familiar :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sabriel

Wasn't Retto the one who made RWL?

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Firetooth

No. Boze made rwl, retto was the first admin boze recruited though. Retto only quit in 07 though, I think boze quit a long time before then...
Shael would know more then me, as she was one of rwl's first players. :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Arguia Zsah

I recognise quite a few of the players posting there.

Boze left quite a while ago... I can remember when he came back for a couple of weeks when Retto was away. There was rather a long spam topic in GD.

The Lady Shael

Yep, Boze was the one who created RWL. I think Stormy became admin before Retto, but I could be wrong. Once Retto became admin, Boze didn't really do much and he only popped in to make very short, nonsensical posts. =p

And yep, Stormclaw and Ragefur were also ex-admins. You know nevadacow better as bjornredtail (fondly known as Nev). ^_^ His warlord number was #2, Stormy's was #3, pretty sure Ragefur was #4.

Delia was known as Klamath, one of my very first friends on RWL. She would have been the first Empress if she didn't decide to quit RWL. And I'm sure you all still know Holby. =p And I'm Jessie Oakshade, the very last poster on the topic.

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

The Lady Shael

The advertisement for RWL:DEX (Dark Empires Expansion), which was the first release of RWL with many of the features that lasted for several years (until we recently go rid of them =p).

http://forums.terrouge.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=651

Ashyra Nightwing

Aww, this makes me all sad for the old times of RWL... I remember that AIM chat, just before DEX was released. I miss those AIM chats. There should be another one someday, with all the old RWLers. Like some kind of bizarre school reunion.

The Lady Shael

That would be surreal...I still have most of everyone's AIM. Maybe randomly I'll just invite everyone to a chat...

The Lady Shael

Advertisement for RWL:BAX (Black Ages Expanded), the version right before BAXX (Black Ages Expanded (Expanded)), which is the version most of you know quite well.

http://forums.terrouge.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=3386

It's pretty enlightening, go read it.

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 05, 2008, 07:24:37 PM
That would be surreal...I still have most of everyone's AIM. Maybe randomly I'll just invite everyone to a chat...

Do it. I was going to, once, but I never did.

And now I don't have AIM any more. I could use AIM Express..