Noonvale: The Lost Journey

Started by Bloodrath, March 10, 2003, 11:28:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazaar

Kiros lifts his large axe and starts sharping it while he walks around for a little while. "First of all I got a wet stone to sharpen my axe and I am ready."

Trident

A pair of fire glinting eyes stares back at Kiros.  "I got yon stone; tis over yonder."

The voice belonged to a white she-wolf, who by her looks wa sof the good vermin alliance.

Beem

*stands a while after listening to the poem, trying to figure out the secretive versus in his head.  Making no sence of it he goes over to watch the axe being sharpened, he is always capitvated with the sharpening of blades.  Looking up at the approaching mid-day sun he grows impatient* if we don't leave shortly we will be dragged into afternoon tea, then we won't be leaving until late. *hefts the pack on his shoulder up a lil bit to make it more comfortable.*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

RazorClaw

"Yes, do hurry. I got 2 flagons of strawberry cordial in here and it's REALLY heavy. The 4 Redcurrantwall cakes weigh it down a bit too." He grins sheepishly as everyone else looks at him, wondering if they should either not let him come or let him come and eat one of the cakes at night.

Kazaar

"Alright, wolf I am goin to get," Kiros said as he darts over to the wolf and grabs the wet stone and also tackles the wolf almost hitting her of the wolf but grabbed the wolf with his free hand. "No one takes nothing from me but Dan there wit out a price but I still get it back."

baransarn

"Aye! Thy must get haversack of food for thy long journey."
Pesselus bounds off into the Great Hall and to the left to the kitchens. He comes back a few minutes later chewing a scone and with a stuffed haversack.
"Thy got lots of vittles, to eat! I got some flagons of October Ale and water and fizzy strawberry cordial! Thee's want to get ready for the journey!"
Pesselus climbs up a tree and waits for the party to move out. Suddenly, Pesselus remembers about the poem.
"Thee poem! Thee poem says that we should leave on a waning moon. Aye, badgers know much about moon stages, when is the next waning moon, badger?"
Pesselus looks inquiringly.
Baransarn, WarLord of Peskiness
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
"There was a squirell named Pesselus,
who weighed less than all of us.
He was really fast
And was known now and the past
There was a squirell name Pessulus
who weighed less than all of us!"

Abby The Rat

Story Teller
"And so the would be travellers are ready with full backpacks....." And before the rat could say an more, he fell asleep and the dibbuns knew not to wake up the rat so walked out the gatehouse quietly.

OOC: Ok I am not happy with some of the post. So I will start a list of all the things that has gone wrong or I'm not happy with.

First Redwall is a peaceful place so there are not any carpenters for making weapons and blacksmith are lores for badger lords or vermins (meaning Redwall doesn't have one)

Redwall does not have any magic items or teasure like items.
QuoteHe took out the case, and inside he found a short sword, with a pure gold handle encrusted with rubies, and with a blade of diamond. Also enclosed was a sheath for such a wonder, black leather with a gold trim, and a chain mail as light as a feather and almost impenetrable.
Is a good example of that.

Second read the pass post and take a hint. If I or someone goes, could not see who it was, it means that that person/beast should not be known that he/she is there.

If you wish to get any weapons, it will be done on the way. Maybe we might a group of shews and they mades us some simple
weapons.

(I'm posting some more)
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

baransarn

OOC: Au contrair, Sir Rat! In the book Redwall, there are carpentors and blacksmiths that fix the Main Gate after battling with Cluny. If there were no carpentors or blacksmiths, how were tables and cabinets and doors made? I am not contradicting you, but yes the finding a weapon in the ground was weird and there was no badger lore.  
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
He was really fast

Abby The Rat

baransarn: I mean in the making of weapons and what I mean in badger lore is badger skills kinda of.

And on with the list of things that gone wrong or I'm not happy with.

This maybe mine and bloodrath fault but we are after the time of Triss. Even then, there are no armors that is light.

I don't mind one or two weapons being taking (Not including Martin Sword) but it using travellers that had them or beast that got it from travellers. It not right that everybeast takes a weapon/s (I've haven't thought abouts slings but I say it counts too), how do you carry it and take food?

Ok, the time of everyone leaving took too long. Everyone was dragging it on. It could of been out of the door saying good bye in the same amount of post without damaging the RPing at all. Maybe even less.

Now, wolf? I'm not sure about a wolf in Redwall but I will only allow this one wolf, no more since we cannot really say if wolfs are good or bad. I shouldn't really say that since I'm a rat and rats are usually bad. ~Shrugs~

I was hoping this didn't happen for a while yet, but it happened and it was going so well until then.

I will fix this up when I re-open the story with the Story telling.

If you like to comment on me or something else that you think was wrong, point it out now.

Thanks and please don't let this put you off, but I had to tell you off somehow and teach you a lesson.

baransarn

I understand and I know that everyone(yes everyone) did something to make it worse. Perhaps, when you open the story telling, you can say we are already on our way through Mossflower on a waning moon.
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
He was really fast

Abby The Rat

I know what I'm going to do.

And nope, not everyone has made it worse, Here's a hint Dan BlackFlash

baransarn

Ack! OK, not everyone has made it bad, but the MAJORITY, including me*slaps himself * as not done the greatest job and is forgetting the setting and all of the tone and mood.
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
He was really fast

RazorClaw

Well, can we get on with it? I've been waiting since I took out my sword.

baransarn

Wait 'til Ad starts the story!  
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
He was really fast

RazorClaw

Aaaaaadddddd, where aaaaaare youuuuuuu. That's imitating Aunt Beru with her annoying calls of "Luuuuuke! Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke!"