Noonvale: The Lost Journey

Started by Bloodrath, March 10, 2003, 11:28:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baransarn

I think it will add more "Omffff" to the story with that, and some funniness(Made up word)
Baransarn, WarLord of Peskiness
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
"There was a squirell named Pesselus,
who weighed less than all of us.
He was really fast
And was known now and the past
There was a squirell name Pessulus
who weighed less than all of us!"

Abby The Rat

Story Teller
Ad tries to sneak out and head to the gatehouse home so he can avoid the Dibbuns enegetic story craving souls. As the old Rat opens the door, a myriad of Dibbuns jump out from beind the door and yelled" Stovy, Stovy!"

Ad closes the door and groans,"I'm tired young un's!" Giving off a lond sigh "Sit down." As the rat placed him self onto the badger size bed and started the story.

"Daylight is almost up and only one was up, Dan Blackflash is standing on the walltop holding the Sword of Martin. Why?

Let go backward to midnight when Martin came to Dan in his Dream........
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Dead Eye

As Dan BlackFlash was asleep Martin came to him. Dan didn't know who he was only it seem real. Martin seem to say something and wanted him to follow. He followed martin

After a while Martin placed a sword into his hand. Then Martin faded and Dan woke up. He found himself on the Walltop

Dan did not remember most of his dream, but in the morning, the ancient sword was in his hand. He did not know what to do, only that he must follow Ad and company with the sword.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Kazaar

Kiros walked to Pesselus's room and opened the door to wake him up,"Time to wake up Pessulus, we got a long journey ahead of us and we better use are time wisely." And with that Kiros walked out the door downstairs and waited by the door.

Beem

*nimbley bounding down the stairs, has a small pack on his back, in which: a few scones, some crystalised fruits, some chesnuts and a couple apples are stored.  In his paw he carries an old bow-staff, a relic from his fathers day.  Around his neck is the crystal necklace and the pouched pan flute.  tucked in his belt is a small carving nife.  Approaches Pesselus's room and peers inside, standing ready* almost ready then? I've got a few vittles, 'cept the canteens, the friar was filling them with cordial when I left to fetch you two. *smiles and stands ready*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Abby The Rat

The rat as he walk across the open grounds, saw a figure on the walltop. He couldn't see who it was so he left him be.

Coming up next to Zenni "Here your canteens. So when Pesselus going to be up. I thought travellers are early riser." Then the rat just simply shrugged.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Kazaar

"Hurry up!" Kiros hollered most likely waking everyone up.

Beem

*taking the canteen's he nods to the rat* thank you friend.  I thought they were early risers as well, guess we were wrong, or this one is diffrent than most.  Either way doesn't change the fact that the sun is rising and we are not yet moving.  Come on Pesselus, we got to git a move on.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

baransarn

*Pesselus wakes up shaking with a loud booming voice*
"Thy beath up! Thy be quite tired after one thy has thought about the way to Noonvale. Thy would like to see thee carpenter and blacksmith to make my Bow and Quiver of arrows."
*Pesselus walks off to find a carpenter and blacksmith.*
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
He was really fast

RazorClaw

Walking out of the kitchens with an unusually large knapsack, RazorClaw went out on the grounds. "Hmmm, I wonder where that old thingamabob is...... aha!" He started to dig by a large oak tree. A large Cherry case, still beautifully finished after being buried, was sitting in the hole that RazorClaw had dug. He took out the case, and inside he found a short sword, with a pure gold handle encrusted with rubies, and with a blade of diamond. Also enclosed was a sheath for such a wonder, black leather with a gold trim, and a chain mail as light as a feather and almost impenetrable. He was anxious to embark on the adventure, and he immediately went to the walltop to see Ad. "Hey, what do you have there, Dan? That sure is a rusty old thing. Looks like something Martin might have used when he was your age."

baransarn

Pesselus walks out to the south wall to test his new long bow and arrows
" 'Tis tree be just fine for thy's training!"
Pesselus puts down the quiver and long bow and reaches for an arrow. Beutifully crafted by the Abbey's carpenter and blacksmith, the wood was ash and the metal tip iron. Reaching almost 4 feet in length, Pesselus picks up his Rowan wood long bow and positions the arrow. He aims at an old knot in the tree and bended the cord back. The cord twanged as the arrow zipped passed a Dibbun almost too close.
"Ack! Thee should be more careful, young Dibbun!" Pesselus said worringly. If the Abbot knew he almost got a Dibbun with his arrow, who knew what would happen!
"Don't go metioning anything to anythee's. young'un!"
"Ok Mista Pessepes!" the Dibbun said as he ran off to tell his friend
Pesselus walks to the retrieve his arrow and to see Dan and Razorclaw  on one of the battlements.
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
He was really fast

Kazaar

Kiros decides to quickly decided to run to the blacksmith to get a wet stone and a strong thick armour. Around 10 minutes after he left and got to the rooftop where the others were. "So, is everyone ready, or are some still preparing?"

baransarn

"Ahh, Kiros. After thy talked and researched with the Recorder, I came up with the poem that a molewife told Martin to get to Noonvale. I cannot remember the way out of Mossflower, but I think that the poem will help."
After clearing his throat, Pesselus recites the poem.
"If you leave the protection of my red walls,
to find the vale of noon.
Set forth on a waning moon,
And 'shant not stall.
Go north and find the quarry,
be weary of the balisiks,
go nor' west through the forest
and never stop to rest!
Follow your front shadow do not stop
'Til you reach the one with dead three top.
See the twin paths, beware of one
Sweet as the spreading atop a scone
Camp close by night, watch out by day
For the three eyed one who bars the way.
More you will not know
Meeting the Warden of Marshwood Hill.
Meet the historian bird,
'afore you meet the blithering squirrels.
Thee will guide you to the vale covered by noon."
Pesselus looks around.
"Let thees begin!"

Pesselus Mach in RPG's
He was really fast

RazorClaw

"OK. But I'm not so sure if Kiros is ready. His weapon is a wet stone. Armor isn't going to help much if he doesn't have a sling to go with that rock." RazorClaw said, while ducking a rock that was thrown ny a miscellanious beast.

baransarn

"Aye, I understand. Hurry up Kiros, thee should have been ready long time ago! Woke thy up to early, humph!"
Pesselus begins to tap his footpaw and play with his tail.
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
He was really fast