Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

kell

really? agh thanks

edit reads title ahhahahaha
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Peace Alliance

Wolf Snare

I was surprised that he didn't already have a title.

It's a good one!

Wolf, you own at title making  ;)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Arguia Zsah

'Grats Kell =)

My title is "I get a title, yes me. I wanna, I wanna. giggle.". Who was responsible for that one? =P

Ashyra Nightwing

I wanted 'PROPHETESS OF CHEESE' or 'CHEESE PRIESTESS'. At least I got something cheese related.  :D

wolf bite

I had titled you Arquia

For those that do not know about titles, Years ago they were given with great fan-fair and only for a great deed that a member had done.

These days they are more random.  Usually some inside joke or meaningful in some way.  Members can not pick their own title and those that demand one will likely be put at the bottom of the list.  If a title is given and the member finds it insulting, they can request it be changed.

The reason I titled Kell is because he has been a big part of the community, has been an excellent member. I picked the title because of his admiration of his heritage. Long ago I had taken a humorous jab at him, which I think he took personal. Some people have segregated him because he is the only player from his part of the world and he has played down where he is from. I feel this is wrong. About 80% of our members are North American, but 20% are not. We are an international community and we take great pride in our non North American members. Kell should demonstrate his national heritage and wear his flag proudly.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

kell

im always proud to be irish, there won't be a day on this earth when im not. and wolf bite i remember the jib but i took it on the chin, it's all just some harmless fun
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Firetooth

Apart from pip, arguia and sharptooth Im pretty sure Im the only brit :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

wolf bite

There are a few more that are active to some point. Most notable Brit was our Ex-Admin Ad the Rat.

I can see where people are from because of their IPs. Just because it is not talked about does not mean that a lot of people are from other places.

Wolf Bite

Edit: made clearer
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Firetooth

Cool. Us brits can be admins :D
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ashyra Nightwing

I'm British. I know Arguia in real life, I introduced her to the game. :D

Firetooth

Intresting. Thats a handful of brits on the forums.

Peace Alliance

According to our website analytics, there have been a few logins from one other area in ireland. But maybe kell was on a trip, haha.

LOTS from england though! I used to be "master of the small i" or something... I think since then I've started capitalizing my I's too often.

The Lady Shael

I think I gave myself my own title. =/ I feel like I've been admin forever.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.