A new bounty but well deserved

Started by Sharptooh, June 02, 2008, 11:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharptooh

A long time ago some guy's may remember the feud between alazar and kell. I was part of that, here is the exact message kell p mailed me:
i have a proposal for you and your caln, a way to earn some serious cash.

Avatar of Pain (#243) has done something which cannot go unpunished at the present i can\'t strick it\'ll take me a week or so to bounce back, but if you and you clan should attack avatar of pain #243 with all your turns i will pay you all a great some and will always be in your debt ask anybody my favours are valuable to have. let me know what you think

kell

Well I helped him out, so did my clan, we did all we could, I asked him a month or so back for pay, he said ok in a bit in a bit, still he hasn't paid me then he sent me a message saying, I won't pay you because you didn't kill alazar, do you see anything about killing in the mail? no neither do I. I've been cheated and so have my clan, and therefore I'm putting a bounty on kell's head, it's the only solution and I did warn him a lot.

60 bil to whoever kills kell

Firetooth

Wow. I told you kell took advantage of you.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

That was a nice move there, Sharptooth, saving that message.  Caught Kell redhanded!
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Wolf Snare

That is petty BS. That message was in response to Ally killing kell unprovoked nearly half a year ago. At this point, its entirely irrelevant.

Water under a very tall bridge. Is this how you respond to getting market thefted yourself Sharptooh? If so, it was me and Ally who did it to you, not kell. Maybe check your recent attacks again, and stop trying to put our veterens names in the dirt.

You should be ashamed.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sharptooh

I'm not trying to put kell's name in dirt he just simply said he would pay me and didn't, at the time i wasn't too concerned I thought that kell was a nice guy who would get back to me, but he didn't I was simply browsing through stuff bored the other day and found this which reminded me about the money he owed me, I planned to dish it out to my clan and keep some myself, I said to kell when will you pay me and showed him this message, he said after my next few runs, a few weeks later still nothing, then I ask now and he says, you didn't kill alazar at the time I will pay you nothing, he said nothing about a kill in the message  ??? did I miss something?
  I simply find it a disgrace he can't keep an agreement he has made with me, if you killed kell and I didn't pay you, what would yo udo snare?

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 02, 2008, 04:07:22 PM
That is petty BS. That message was in response to Ally killing kell unprovoked nearly half a year ago. At this point, its entirely irrelevant.

Water under a very tall bridge. Is this how you respond to getting market thefted yourself Sharptooh? If so, it was me and Ally who did it to you, not kell. Maybe check your recent attacks again, and stop trying to put our veterens names in the dirt.

You should be ashamed.

The guy promised to pay Sharptooth for completing certain duties -- Sharptooth completed those duties and the guy refused to pay.  Sharptooth is the one who should be ashamed??  You live in a warped world, my friend.

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Sharptooh

I agree with you there checkerpaw, you are one clever guy  :)

Wolf Snare

You misunderstand the situation. Kell sent that message over half a year ago. Who is to say Sharptooh even carried out the requested duties? I do not know the details, but this is the second time I've seen sharptooh and Firetooth try to insult Kells name. I know for a fact that if Kell did not pay, he had a darn good reason. I won't just sit around while my friends are insulted. I know how it is to be targeted by these two, and it's not fun to sign on after 3 days and have 4 pages of insults directed towards you. Sharptooh, in the very least you could have attempted to solve this with kell on MSN, or wait until he is online to defend himself. Have some dignity, I'm sure you're over reacting. Kell does no one wrong, so I don't believe this is anything more than a misunderstanding.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 02, 2008, 04:28:57 PM
You misunderstand the situation.

I appreciate the detailed explanation of your side of the story, but you didn't explain how I "misunderstood" the situation.  In fact, you yourself admit the situation isn't fully understood by yourself either, since you don't know all the details.

QuoteKell sent that message over half a year ago.  Who is to say Sharptooh even carried out the requested duties? I do not know the details, but this is the second time I've seen sharptooh and Firetooth try to insult Kells name. I know for a fact that if Kell did not pay, he had a [darn] good reason. I won't just sit around while my friends are insulted. I know how it is to be targeted by these two, and it's not fun to sign on after 3 days and have 4 pages of insults directed towards you. Sharptooh, in the very least you could have attempted to solve this with kell on MSN, or wait until he is online to defend himself. Have some dignity, I'm sure you're over reacting. Kell does no one wrong, so I don't believe this is anything more than a misunderstanding.

Well, I look forward to Kell coming on here to clear up the misunderstanding ASAP.  Otherwise, I'm going to take a stab at getting that bounty.

Sharptooh

Sorry if I overeacted, but I never even thought about sending insulting messages, I don't do that, infact name one time I tested the word filter on these forum's? well go on.
 I merely feel that my clan and I worked hard on this for a while, if pippin was here he'd back me up he was in the clan at the time, I made whole boards about it on the clan forums' and got everyone involved, kell died of inactivity and only recently came back another message he sent me said this:
Sun, 03 Feb 2008 11:48:40 -0700
your doing a great job i owe you one

He even admit's it himself then doesn't reward me or my clan for our hard work, I can understand you think it's a bit late asking now, but he hasn't joined reg again until recently

Wolf Snare

How much would you say he owes you?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

kell

Wed, 28 May 2008 11:29:32 -0600
From sharptooh (#294) (?)

Kell look, you've had more than enough time to give me that money, pay up within the next five days or I'll be forced to do something about it

Wed, 28 May 2008 12:30:30 -0600
lol i like you moxy ive your money ive 250turns when i max and run ill send it on, fair?

btw you didnt kill alzar

Wed, 28 May 2008 13:42:53 -0600
Ok then, thanks.
And what gave you the idea I'd killed Alazar?

Wed, 28 May 2008 19:23:09 -0600
i said id pay you to kill alzar

Thu, 29 May 2008 14:20:52 -0600
Fine, I guess that was in the original agreement, however now I want the price upped to 65 bil, fair?

Fri, 30 May 2008 23:09:03 -0600
dont want him dead now

Sun, 01 Jun 2008 06:58:18 -0600
You're not making any sense, when do you want him dead?

after that its just you making threats. to clear this matter up i said i'd pay you to kill alzar you didnt so i decided the deal wasnt complete so why should i pay?
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Wolf Snare

I sent sharptooh 60 bil cash earlier, apparently my post didn't go through. Concider this over with sharptooh, concider kell paid off, reguardless if he actually owed you anything or not.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

Actually Sharptooth, if you think about it. Rather then just losing our on 60 bil. now you will be losing out on 120 bil because of the bounty... You said it's the only solution to the problem, but in actuality you're doubling your problem...

Sharptooh

Quote from: Peace Alliance on June 03, 2008, 01:10:56 AM
Actually Sharptooth, if you think about it. Rather then just losing our on 60 bil. now you will be losing out on 120 bil because of the bounty... You said it's the only solution to the problem, but in actuality you're doubling your problem...

A fair point, but I find it really annoying that he didn't pay me earlier, btw kell a kill was not in the original agreement, does it say anything in that message from you about killing alazar? no just attacking him with all our turns which is what we did, this war cost me and my clan, and now even more to get proper justice, well look what I found when I logged on today:
Mon, 02 Jun 2008 20:35:04 -0600 kellzar (#4)
Clan: {(O)} sharptooh (#294)
Clan: Alliance Mission: Steal
Success

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mon, 02 Jun 2008 20:35:00 -0600 kellzar (#4)
Success

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mon, 02 Jun 2008 20:34:55 -0600 kellzar (#4)
Success

Mon, 02 Jun 2008 20:34:52 -0600 kellzar (#4)
Success

Mon, 02 Jun 2008 20:34:49 -0600 kellzar (#4)
Success

Mon, 02 Jun 2008 20:34:45 -0600 kellzar (#4)
Success

Mon, 02 Jun 2008 20:34:41 -0600 kellzar (#4)
Success

Mon, 02 Jun 2008 20:34:24 -0600 kellzar (#4)
Success

Mon, 02 Jun 2008 20:34:21 -0600 kellzar (#4)
Success

Mon, 02 Jun 2008 20:34:17 -0600 kellzar (#4)
Success

Mon, 02 Jun 2008 20:34:14 -0600 kellzar (#4)
Success

Mon, 02 Jun 2008 20:34:11 -0600 kellzar (#4)
Success

Mon, 02 Jun 2008 20:34:08 -0600 kellzar (#4)
Success

Mon, 02 Jun 2008 20:34:05 -0600 kellzar (#4)
Success

Mon, 02 Jun 2008 20:34:01 -0600 kellzar (#4)
Success