no please we love you :D
6 (30%)
Of course stupid n00b
1 (5%)
I look funny!
3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Firetooth

Give me your honest opinion here (yes if you think I look funny that counts :P)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Saladin

You still look funny! :D
Starfish love you

Firetooth

wow. Snare wants me to leave.
*packs up gear*
after this turbo round turbo is gone off my list. Ill stick around reg every few days to help out wisey and co. Otherwise, my career here is finished.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

Did I say that? putting words in my mouth again? I only responded to your accusations with my own. Again, grow up. Maybe mum can wipe the tears away?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Maybe your little baby alazar kiss you all better :-* there, there, firetooth here for you now! :D

Death

I think so, you get treated like poo by the members here.

Saladin

Don't leave Firetooth. This game will lose its absurd, childish humor without you.
Starfish love you

Firetooth

Exactly.
At valhall, i was killed.
I was treated like "Poop" ingame, but I never recieved one personal insult or flame. That is why I prefer it. Jiji taught me a bit and death helped me out without me even asking.
Did I get that treatment here?
I have several other promi's I can play. Your site isn't even the top of my iceberg.
Sorry saladin, you dont know what's going on at all. Enjoy your stay at rwl saladin. I still have your msn btw ;)
I think you wouldn't want to stay if you've basically been called a backstabber who betrayed the site just to try to win a pathetic game and been told to leave because you're a stupid noob who can't play.
Goodbye. ;)
Enjoy that whine snare :D

;)

Sharptooh

But rwl needs more new enthusiastic people like you.

Wolf Snare

yes, because I'm the one whining? rofl

we all know you arent going to quit, just cut it out. I appolegize for the accusations, now perhaps you should appolegize for the actual personal attacks thatwere commited?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sharptooh

Seriously my bro is not joking, he is going to quit the end of this round, if you thought that he was talking big all this time you were wrong, he means what he says, he told me he's only staying this round becaue he made personal arrangements with other players about this round.

Wolf Snare

If that is the case, I think his reasoning is severely flawed. The issue he is leaving over has already been solved as best it can be, and I don't see why he is going to quit over it.

If nothing else, I hope he returns in a few years when he is a bit more mature.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Why should I forgive you snare? Even now you act as if Im 2 and wont really quit.
End of this month, Ill be lurking around reg and that's it.
Im leaving as even after I denied cheating you still accused me.
You said I should be ashamed to call myself an rwl'er.
Even death has pointed out how I've been treated. You and ally both practically told me to leave, so I am

Shadow

don't leave firetooth, we need new members who actually have the ability to play the game :)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on June 02, 2008, 04:35:28 PM
Why should I forgive you snare? Even now you act as if Im 2 and wont really quit.
End of this month, Ill be lurking around reg and that's it.
Im leaving as even after I denied cheating you still accused me.
You said I should be ashamed to call myself an rwl'er.
Even death has pointed out how I've been treated. You and ally both practically told me to leave, so I am

If you continue to insult people and constantly flame respectable players i want you to leave if you can be mature about it and learn from your mistakes i would like you to stay. We normally get along great but as soon as i defended snare from you, then you hate me and start flaming me. You and your brother.

I voted no, but on the conditions i just listed.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..