First turbo kill

Started by Shadow, June 01, 2008, 10:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marell

Raising shields is not the only leader function which i use while indying. Quite often i will use espionage on fellow indiers, so as to not lose troops in attacking their strongest troop type. More than likely, indiers will have 0 of a troop type, and if i can go to mercs, buy 100 rats, and use them to take 30-40k land, then it will be a very efficient land grab.

So if i go to espy an indier, and fail, then that tells me that, considering my ratio is already 175, i need more leaders. Snare had more leaders.

I also use leaders to attack other indiers sometimes if they are the type who like to keep an even defence in each troop type. Once again, up to 1mil leaders are often required to do this.

So you see, Rudder and Snare, there are plenty of reasons for why i may require more than a few leaders.

Ungatt Trunn II

Lol, I'm not playing turbo anymore. To much killing. Every time I log off with only 8000 ACRES OF LAND people still attack me even lower, and this is when there are plenty around me with way more land...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

kell

theres bee one kill, hardly counts as too much
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

The Obliterator

Well i came on today and saw over 50 attacks on me.
Most of them done by Feathertooth then i see a letter saying he thought i was on 17k land but saw i was on 5k.
Didn't he see how little land he was getting?
He was either really dumb or else it was an attempted kill run that failed
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Wolf Snare

A few of us have come together and decided to give Eire a run for their money.

Simply strategical, assuming land locking is an option I'm sure you will take. And with 450 mil NW of solid troops, we needed to act before it was a reality.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

kell

waaah big meanie cody waaah
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Shadow

There was no landlock there. At least stay in a clan, clan hopping is weak.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

I figured you would assume that. Actually, the new clan rule wont let me in a clan for 65 more hours, or something crazy like that. I intended to join under one banner, but I guess I'll have to wait. Couldn't let you go unchallenged, could I?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

I know you can't rejoin for 72 hours, what does that have to do with clan hopping? You used a clan for a take down then left it. I suppose fair's fair after last round, but you shouldn't assume landlock til it happens. All those defensives were saladin apparently trying to troop suicide me ^_^

Wolf Snare

Yes, well david wanted to unite under one banner to fight you all with. You know as well as I do that if the leader boots, you dont have to wait 72 hours. I thought the same applied with disbanding. I didnt exactly have a pleasant clan name. Atleast give me the credit that I don't have to clan hop to hide from you.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 03, 2008, 05:33:32 AM
Yes, well david wanted to unite under one banner to fight you all with. You know as well as I do that if the leader boots, you dont have to wait 72 hours. I thought the same applied with disbanding. I didnt exactly have a pleasant clan name. Atleast give me the credit that I don't have to clan hop to hide from you.

Yes 72 hours works if the leader boots to, according to Shael. And the rest remains to be seen, I guess. If disbanding clans becomes the modus operandi this round, I have no problem doing the same thing to different ends.

Wolf Snare

What don't you understand? talk to shael, get her to allow me in a clan, and that's that. Otherwise, wait it out, and I'll join one. Chill.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Why chill, I'm not even mad. You set us back about 2 days in the first week of the set. Anyway...

Shael, if the leader boots does the booted one get the 72 hour penalty?

Wolf Snare

No, they don't. Atleast, they didn't. To be honest, I don't see the point of this new clan rule. There are many better ways to prevent clan hopping.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Hm, I was going to boot Marell a while ago to grab my land and Shael told me not to since he woundt be able to rejoin. Does anyone know for sure?