First turbo kill

Started by Shadow, June 01, 2008, 10:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

jager was warned about repeatedly murdering/stealing/etc from eire members, and now he is dead. All those who think they can do the same, take warning from this.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

Stupidity.
Sheer and utter. 

Why do you want to turn this round into a kill fest?
A squashing sends a better message. 

As is, now he's just going to remake and redouble his attacks, if he has any sense.   I'm tempted to help him.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Marell

Ah ok windy so i'm guessing you are Dragoon:

Time Ago            Attacker                            Defender                  Land      Attacks
1.2 hours ago     Dragoon (#6) (?)Pyro        kell (#16) (?)eire      9,818    43

This round will turn into a kill fest...its not easy to kill someone with the new restrictions - when someone is below 100 land they "retreat to the mountains, taking an extra 10health to attack (total of 16health per attack)". Plus all attacks under 500 land must be standard attacks.

No amatuer will be capable of killing without a lot of help.

Shadow

He was asked to stop, and he basically said, "too bad, I am going to keep murdering/poisoning you, deal with it." So we did.

kell

in fact at the start of the round he told me he wanted peace and our clans should be allies then he did this so action had to be taken
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Firetooth

I think a kill was harsh.
I agree that it was unprovoked so it deserved retaliation.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

I personaly think a kill was patly deserved, he said can our clans be allied, then started murdering stealing etc without stop for absolutely no reason.

Edit:
I just logged on to turbo and found this from him:
Sun, 01 Jun 2008 14:21:19 -0600
From Jager (#5) (?)

Not the brightest light bulb in the box I see.

random and unprovoked I haven't sent him one message this round, the only thing I can think, is that he said "I will kill you" simply because I captured him a little bit, nothing seemed to come from it though

Wolf Snare

If Eire members continue to take me from 35k to 7k, they will have me on their case too.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

David

Okay lemme defend myself against you do*ches.

First, I stopped after I was told to stop, so please, don't give me that crap. You said it was a warning, then I stopped.

Second, Sharptooth, you captured me a lot. I keep leaders for protection most the time. So don't tell me I said I was going to kill you. Sharp, I didn't even SEND you a message before I said not the brightest bulb in the box.

Feathertooth started it all when he told me he was going to online me,even though I had only set his clan to war because of he had land, and I don't like restrictions.

So you guys want to do unprevoked kills, then do it. I'll be coming to get you @$$holes.

Lastly, I never said I was going to keep doing it. I told you, Shadow, that I know how all you guys act and that I wasn't about to sit around and let you guys build on eachother for the entire set.

Shadow

And since we want to build for the entire set, we werent about to allow you to get in the way.

Sharptooh

Look sorry if I confused you by saying that earlier on, but I know find captures acceptable, I even said to you, just capture the leaders back off me I don't mind. then you said I don't care I will kill you like I have done to many people before or something like that, I merely think you overeacted at the fact I captured a few leaders
Quote from: David on June 02, 2008, 02:31:05 PM
Sharp, I didn't even SEND you a message before I said not the brightest bulb in the box.

Exactly that's why the message doesn't make sense to me, you just randomly sent me a message saying:

Not the brightest light bulb in the box I see.

The first message sent between me and you the whole round.

Marell

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 02, 2008, 01:56:43 PM
If Eire members continue to take me from 35k to 7k, they will have me on their case too.

If everyone who got taken down to 7k land complained about it, there would be another 30 or so messages here. Being left with that little land would be expected when you are in a clan, and when its this early in the round. The only time i did it was to capture extra leaders from you, as you had heaps.

Wolf Snare

Except... You're indying, which told me that it was a personal attack against me.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Marell

I assure you it was not a personal attack. I can't think of a reason which would warrant me to do such a thing, your 3 steals on me happened after this event.

Because you had most of the land, I set you to enemy...I then attacked until i wasn't getting a decent amount of land per attack, and i'll admit I was surpirsed when I stopped and saw you on 8k land, apologies....then the few at the end were simply to get some more leaders, as I hadn't seen anyone else with as many as you yet - even when indying it is a bonus to have some leader defence.

Ruddertail

Marell, you're an obvious indy. Why do you need extra leaders? Yeah, some leaders are needed, but you don't need much ratio to put up a shield. You're not going to stop a leader player...
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward