What is you fav. kind of music?

Started by Badrang the Tyrant, March 10, 2003, 10:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badrang the Tyrant

Queen is one of my fav. bands...They are great!

Beem

I like everything from, beethtoven, to flogging molly, three doors down to system of a down.  from rap (well some of it) to country.  I love most all of it ^_^ including opera.  I am also a big fanatic of vocal music, such as bg music in lord of the rings. *buys many sound tracks* and hawiian music and japanese music  so as you can see I love it all.  I even love oldies, and jazz

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

calria

Quote from: TridentEnya is cool.  Celtic style stuff is intresting most of the time.
Yay I luff Enya and Celtic stuff! lol My band, From Tiny Revelations, uses funky Celtic-inspired junk like flutes at odd intervals. We have this one trilogy of songs called "Through the Looking-Glass" that alternates between a flute, an electric guitar, and an acoustic guitar carrying the melody. *frolics*

All the names for stuff in our band begin with prepositional phrases... ever notice that hardly any bands have prepositional phrases to begin with?

Dead Eye

i hate rap and country. or but i got my own punk rock band. Rejected Citizens.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Blood Wake

rejected citizens, cool name. but i like hard rock and soft rock, but mainly classic rock. I love Queen, led zeppelin, rush, queen again, and Queen again, its good stuff.

Rap and country suck
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Trident

Country is ok... espeically songs be Leann Woomack, she's goooood.