Convo in questions

Started by Firetooth, May 30, 2008, 11:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabriel

Quote from: Saladin on June 01, 2008, 09:12:06 AM... I don't think you got my point. Your mocking of "are you daft woman" is invalid because it is grammatically correct...

*rolleyes* I perfectly understood that and I believe it was clearly shown in my post. Btw, you meant it was grammatically incorrect, not correct?
To clear things up: "Are you idiot man" -> incorrect and "Are you daft woman" is correct. That's what I've understood. And I've tried to add to conversation by asking if adding a comma and an article would make it correct. You didn't answer that :)

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Arguia Zsah

Why do you guys argue so much?

Saladin

Quote from: Sabriel on June 02, 2008, 02:22:12 PM
Quote from: Saladin on June 01, 2008, 09:12:06 AM... I don't think you got my point. Your mocking of "are you daft woman" is invalid because it is grammatically correct...

*rolleyes* I perfectly understood that and I believe it was clearly shown in my post. Btw, you meant it was grammatically incorrect, not correct?
To clear things up: "Are you idiot man" -> incorrect and "Are you daft woman" is correct. That's what I've understood. And I've tried to add to conversation by asking if adding a comma and an article would make it correct. You didn't answer that :)

Yeah, I meant incorrect. And no, adding a comma wouldn't make it correct; you're still missing an "an."

BTW: If you were trying to be flippant earlier... well, that was pretty lame...
Starfish love you

Sabriel

Quote from: Saladin on June 02, 2008, 02:53:04 PMBTW: If you were trying to be flippant earlier... well, that was pretty lame...
For God's sake, Saladin. This is Spa Room. It's made just so people can be flippant! :P And you started this "daft" thing, which I took personaly, and I'd like to believe I was wrong.
Grow up. Correcting people about some stupid grammar mistakes is definitely not needed here and is beginning to be really annoying. Especially in a (sub)forum which is made for relaxing and blabbering. And you're making me go completely off-topic, so: what you ate today?

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Saladin

Quote from: Sabriel on June 03, 2008, 03:46:01 AM
Quote from: Saladin on June 02, 2008, 02:53:04 PMBTW: If you were trying to be flippant earlier... well, that was pretty lame...
For God's sake, Saladin. This is Spa Room. It's made just so people can be flippant! :P And you started this "daft" thing, which I took personaly, and I'd like to believe I was wrong.
Grow up. Correcting people about some stupid grammar mistakes is definitely not needed here and is beginning to be really annoying. Especially in a (sub)forum which is made for relaxing and blabbering. And you're making me go completely off-topic, so: what you ate today?

My correcting your grammar was in response to your mocking mine. Grow up? You attempted to insult me.
Starfish love you

Sharptooh

calm down guy's it's a bit of mispelt grammar which is already sorted out and finished

Firetooth

Can we get back on topic?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

Why, when arguing is so much fun?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

But why must arguing be so much fun, can't we all just agree? :P
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Why did you start this topic?

Saladin

Why doesn't someone just answer a question?!?
Starfish love you

Firetooth

Why earlier on did you make a post with no question sharptooth?
Why should they answer your question saladin?

Saladin

Why don't you stop questioning me Firetooth?
Starfish love you

Firetooth

Peace Alliance

WAIT, how does this topic work?