Convo in questions

Started by Firetooth, May 30, 2008, 11:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharptooh

Why does that thing on top of firetooth's neck make my eyes burn when I look at it?
ooc:also harsh

wolf bite

Is this the meaning of spam?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Firetooth

Should I know wolf?
ooc:saladin, your "are you idiot woman" didn't make sense so I think that might be a factor of Sabriel's non-clear message. ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sharptooh on May 31, 2008, 10:26:36 AM
Why does that thing on top of firetooth's neck make my eyes burn when I look at it?
ooc:also harsh
ooc:because it's so beautiful it produces golden rays. I look so good it is dangerous for lesser mortals to view my beauty ;)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Saladin

Quote from: Firetooth on May 31, 2008, 10:30:58 AM
Should I know wolf?
ooc:saladin, your "are you idiot woman" didn't make sense so I think that might be a factor of Sabriel's non-clear message. ;)

ooc: I said "are you daft woman," which makes sense because it is an adjective, while idiot, used in this context, is a noun.
Starfish love you

Firetooth

Saladin

Quote from: wolf bite on May 31, 2008, 10:28:36 AM
Is this the meaning of spam?

Wolf Bite

I don't know, is it?
Starfish love you

Sabriel

Quote from: Saladin on May 31, 2008, 12:48:54 PM
Should I know wolf?

ooc: I said "are you daft woman," which makes sense because it is an adjective, while idiot, used in this context, is a noun.
So what? You understood it (I hope) and that's enough.
Would it be correct if I wrote: Are you idiot, man?
P.S. An idiot or only idiot? Geez, I hate articles.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Firetooth

Does the face look bothered? :D

Saladin

Quote from: Sabriel on June 01, 2008, 05:22:41 AM
Quote from: Saladin on May 31, 2008, 12:48:54 PM
Should I know wolf?

So what? You understood it (I hope) and that's enough.
Would it be correct if I wrote: Are you idiot, man?
P.S. An idiot or only idiot? Geez, I hate articles.

... I don't think you got my point. Your mocking of "are you daft woman" is invalid because it is grammatically correct...
Starfish love you

Firetooth

ooc:saladin that isn't a question...
should saladin be kicked? :D

Saladin

Is Firetooth really annoying?
Starfish love you

Firetooth

Who actually pays attention to saladin anymore?xD

Saladin

Why don't you just answer my question?
Starfish love you

Firetooth

Are you going to tell me why I should?