It has begun.

Started by Alazar is Back, May 29, 2008, 06:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 30, 2008, 10:13:57 PM
Quote from: Shadow on May 30, 2008, 05:17:13 PM
Quote from: Checkerpaw on May 30, 2008, 04:34:41 PM
I can't help but notice, Alazar, that in the meantime you've lost your emperorship (is that a word?  If not, I'm making it one)
he lost it anyway, i boosted peace over him for a day

Heh, all my net is not on me, all of my net is market net alone lol :D

Firetooth, he only stole about 30-50mil net off of the market thefting, it was the fact that he did it that made me mad.

Oh, you poor baby!  Would you like a sucker to make you feel better?
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

hehehe, seriously, I think Alazar will be able to get sharptooth back. Sharptooth knows what he's doing, but alazar is a very good player. He's been playing at lot longer then sharptooth
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

taekwondokid42

This will be interesting.

When I left the game, I remember alazar being not-that-great. I see sharptooth as being better than alazar was, but it'll be interesting to see if alazar has improved much.

Firetooth

What about me? :D hehehehe, alazar's improved a ton since you quit taek
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Thanks Taek I consider that a compliment.
  I think it'll be hard to him to do much to me now, no weaknesses, defences raised for 26 hours and a great leader hut ratio, but then anything could happen

Firetooth

I think eire must be happy about the damage I inflicted to The Puppet Master. Before they had 96mil net, now 71mil net. They wouldn't have 2nd or 1st spot without me lol.
Im sure glad I took down death to help out eire. ;)

Wolf Snare

I'm surprised Firetooth has grown some balls. Must have finally hit puberty.

The first thing I will teach you is to not drag matters between games. other than that, you're going to have a rough set.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

wolf bite

ah, Firetooth, the post 4 above this has a few reasons why it is wrong. I am sure the same things could have been said without pushing the rules. Express without a personal attack, a flame and a semi-swear word.

If for no other reason, because it gave snare the feeling he could get away with the same.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Edit: for someone reason the forum did not tell me that snare posted as I was posting, had to rewrite.
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Firetooth

Im pretty sure I didn't use a semi swearword. And this will be fun snare :) I hope you enjoy it, I don't really have any plans to make too much net this round, so I hope you do ;)
Oh and sorry snare :( I thought I was taking down death :( Im really sorry lol.
edit:what are you talking about wb?

Wolf Snare

You dont even make sense kid. Quit talking like you can even compete. you are hardly worth my time, but for market robbing me and bragging you will meet your demise.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Checkerpaw on May 31, 2008, 09:50:24 AM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 30, 2008, 10:13:57 PM
Quote from: Shadow on May 30, 2008, 05:17:13 PM
Quote from: Checkerpaw on May 30, 2008, 04:34:41 PM
I can't help but notice, Alazar, that in the meantime you've lost your emperorship (is that a word?  If not, I'm making it one)
he lost it anyway, i boosted peace over him for a day

Heh, all my net is not on me, all of my net is market net alone lol :D

Firetooth, he only stole about 30-50mil net off of the market thefting, it was the fact that he did it that made me mad.

Oh, you poor baby!  Would you like a sucker to make you feel better?

wat? I didnt whine or anything in that post i made fun of him because he barely touched me lol
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on May 31, 2008, 04:48:07 PM
You dont even make sense kid. Quit talking like you can even compete. you are hardly worth my time, but for market robbing me and bragging you will meet your demise.
You know exactly what I mean by "anus" and "death" and as for dragging matters beetween servers, because you disagreed with some of death's posts, you wrongly assumed he was playing ingame and unprovoked stole off on an inicent account. HYPOCRITE!
Quote from: Wolf Snare on May 31, 2008, 03:05:31 PM

The first thing I will teach you is to not drag matters between games.
You'd do well to learn yourself...

Also, who thinks snare tries hard to promote our site? Wrong. I saw a message unprovokedly flaming, flame baiting and insulting someone on imperium for no reason. I mainly remember these words. "Get lost, your clan is a joke. Go shove it up your anus" That player now has a negative opinion of rwl and rwl players. Also, quit pratting around like you own rwl. You don't, and if you did I'd make end-rev or valhall my home server and quit here.

So snare, seen death around lately? He swears he saw you on valhall....you were in last...
Wow, you've been playing 3years+more then me and you don't even know to keep your defences raised? You started this by unprovokingly flame-baiting me. I fall for baits. :P

Edit:Once again ingame the legendary snare has a weak ratio and no shields...Im winning my favourite game :D

Sun, 01 Jun 2008 02:35:36 -0600
Smile, you got braces (:

1 ? Master of Puppets (#11) 7,729 $92,139,212 FO (War) Painted One Northlands
2 ? kell (#16) 11,576 $116,297,558 eire (War) Painted One Mossflower
3 ? Dragoon (#6) 5,268 $54,452,628 Pyro  Painted One Mossflower

Lol, raise defences...

The Obliterator

Get a life
Dont get games intertwined it ends up being really anoying for everyone else.

[edit] added last bit
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

Wow. Yet another personal attack...
let me re-instate:
I had previously online stole snare. I did this because he insults my allies, steals off my allies, accuses people I know of playing and steals off my innocent allies.
He flamed and flame baited me.
Now Im owning him in retalation.
I apoligise that I destroyed your net Oblit. I understand your anger, but snare isn't moving to first while i have anything to do about it!

Edit: Im NOT at war with wrath. Snare is associated with wrath. I am merely destroying net they've aided him. Reg alazar's trying to be emp. Nothing personal.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on June 01, 2008, 08:29:04 AM
Wow. Yet another personal attack...
let me re-instate:
I had previously online stole snare. I did this because he insults my allies, steals off my allies, accuses people I know of playing and steals off my innocent allies.
He flamed and flame baited me.
Now Im owning him in retalation.
I apoligise that I destroyed your net Oblit. I understand your anger, but snare isn't moving to first while i have anything to do about it!

Edit: Im NOT at war with wrath. Snare is associated with wrath. I am merely destroying net they've aided him. Reg alazar's trying to be emp. Nothing personal.

You are all a bunch of idiots, seriously. You and your brother alike, you think because someone has the top spot that its ok to murder and steal? It is not you are becoming that which you supposedly hate so badly. I could understand if we were locking land, thats a whole different story. What a bunch of duck noobs. Leave rwl and dont comeback seriously we dont need players like you two, or feng for that matter.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..