Menatus, please...

Started by General Austin, March 10, 2003, 08:45:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

Erm, your avatar scares me to DEATH!!! Please change it back to..umm..I forgot what your last one was, but this John Leguizamo guy, he's SCARY :o  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Menatus

Nice spam, Aus ^_^! What does everyone have against John Leguizamo? He's great! He's awesome! I'll make a new one of JL, perhaps...

Scringepaw

He's very right!This guy's scary!Where did your other avatar go? :blink: *is waiting*
"Patience is a virtue."

"Perfect practice makes perfect."

RAINBOW

Badrang the Tyrant

Get one of J-Lo or something   :D  

calria

B-b-b-b-but it IS scary! It IS! Please change it back to the fluffy-blue-wolf-headed thing that you had forever!

*raises one eyebrow*
Who is that guy, anyway?

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: calriaB-b-b-b-but it IS scary! It IS! Please change it back to the fluffy-blue-wolf-headed thing that you had forever!

*raises one eyebrow*
Who is that guy, anyway?
Yea that one was so coooool!  Where did you get it?

Menatus

Fine, I changed it. Jeebus, it was John Leguizamo! *sniff* I heart John Leguizamo. He's the coolest! How is it scary? WAS it, I mean.

I made it, I didn't GET it anywhere.

Badrang the Tyrant

Shytalon

Hey, you guys back off JL... He does the voice of Cid. He's got the whole lateral lisp down pat. He's cool.

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

calria

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantOH. ok
Beautiful spamming there, dear. An example we can all follow...

I'm so glad you changed it back, Mena! The blue critter is just so YOU... and the scary dude is... well... not.

Abby The Rat

In didn't think the cool dude look scary at all, it was just not you Menatus. ~Nods~

And did any one notices how still does not have avater. I can make one for if you like.  ;)  
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Menatus

Thanks, Shy. See? JL is the coolest. Don't even suggest J-Lo, *shudders* even as a joke.

John Leguizamo's like my number three idol...well, more of just my favorite actor. I don't see WHY it was scary to some people.

calria

Someday I promise I will break down and get an av. I had one I liked on the old forums, but I didn't have it saved on my harddrive, and when they went bye-bye... *sigh*

*gets out PSP and BladePro and EyeCandy*

BloodClaw

this whole this was basicly SPAM!!
DISABLED FOR NO REASON!!!

Dead Eye

you are saying that this is spam? you are a newb to the forums, and most of the people in this topic are oldies/middlies(is that right for the non newb non oldie people?)
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov