Race Ladder theme

Started by The Lady Shael, May 28, 2008, 07:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

High merc prices are good for indiers, bad for cashers. It goes both ways, depending on the strat. So changing it like that isn't necessarily a good thing for all players.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ruddertail

And whatever you do, please don't make the mistake of making the sell price rise while the buy price falls.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ruddertail

And knowing the way things would go, you'd find it.

Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Marell

Is this Pressgang Conscription leader ability for Ferret the same as usual (10% of workers changed to troops)?

CobyCopper

Quote from: Marell on June 04, 2008, 08:57:32 AM
Is this Pressgang Conscription leader ability for Ferret the same as usual (10% of workers changed to troops)?
No, it's 5% iirc.

The Lady Shael

o.o Nope, it's always been 10%, and it still is.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

CobyCopper

Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 04, 2008, 09:27:35 AM
o.o Nope, it's always been 10%, and it still is.
Oh--I could have sworn it was changed to 5%--oh well. Or was that Stoat?

The Lady Shael

I'm pretty sure Stoat Academy is also 10%, just like Conscript.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

CobyCopper

Meh--whatever. I do know that something in Pressgang got nerfed--I'm guessing before troop multipliers were ignored when pressganging, but now is considered.

Peace Alliance

ya, but that actually boosted pressgang. Now indead of giving you too few rats, you get proportionately more.

CobyCopper

Quote from: Peace Alliance on June 04, 2008, 04:42:15 PM
ya, but that actually boosted pressgang. Now indead of giving you too few rats, you get proportionately more.

Except for the fact that you got as many skiffs as rats, meaning you could have 6x the NW that way. As I said, it's been nerfed so it's nowhere near as effective.

Marell

Clan Name                                  Tag      Members                 Average Networth            Total Networth
eire                                             eire           3                         $231,189,364                  $693,568,091
Smile, you got braces!                 (:             3                         $231,188,679                  $693,566,037
The Abbey of Redwall                Abbey       3                         $72,598,763                    $217,796,289
Wrath of The Faceless              *Wrath*    5                         $47,641,154                     $238,205,771
Pirates of Mossflower Shore       Corsair     5                          $33,268,057                    $166,340,286

:D

Edit: this lasted for a few minutes, until alazar came in and murdered feathertooth down ALOT .....any hint that a clan is starting to build up enough troops to lock land, or just starting to get a good lead, and Snare and Alazar are straight onto it...

The Obliterator

Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

*Sigh* Alazar your such a hypocrite. Your clan can only produce a measly 200mil, we can produce 3times that.
On reg you whineded like anything when you were murdered. You even told me, sharptooth and feng to leave. Yet when it's our net you destroy, ou expect no reply? Also you couldn't get my stats. Im gonna have fun when I next run :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.