wow

Started by Firetooth, May 26, 2008, 01:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

wow

that's my posts...
is something wrong or is it ment to be like that I haven't been told anything lol.

edit: It fixed itself after I posted this...very weird...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

CobyCopper

Congratulations, I'm assuming you found a forum easter egg. You see, some admins aren't all serious, so they'll set custom titles at, for example, 666 posts (Devil!), 1337 posts (Leet), and some other random numbers, and those titles are displayed until you make another post. It's just something funny to make you take a second look at your forum rank... most people miss that they ever had that rank, unless they actually think about what they reply with (rereading previous posts by yourself and others) and remember their previous title, or figure it it was an odd (not like 1, 3, 5, but like out-of-the-ordinary) number for a transition in rank and thus likely an easter egg.

Firetooth

yay, I realised number text for leet is 1337

B1337!

hehehe
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Faerd

Go Italy for the Euro Cup 2008!!!

P.S. yeah, I'm back!

P.P.S. Sorry for the semispamathon... just making up for my never spamming before and the fact that i'm happy to be back. And don't worry, I'll never spam again.
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness