indy

Started by thomaskreisman, May 25, 2008, 11:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomaskreisman

y is the indy strat called indy?

Firetooth

Indy=short for industrial which is when you produce one type of troop in masses. ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

And because it's aggressive and daring, like Indiana Jones. XD

Not really.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

CobyCopper

Quote from: The Lady Shael on May 26, 2008, 09:21:36 AM
And because it's aggressive and daring, like Indiana Jones. XD

Not really.
SPAM ALERT!!!!

Oh sorry, you're an admin... you can't spam since it's your forum!

Anyways--it's industrial, I'm assuming since a normal factory produces a single good en masse, that producing a single troop is industrial, as you're just pumping out that one troop.

Firetooth

Im Indiana Jones ;) My whip is my best friend

I would actually say indy is agressive and daring :D
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

lonewolf1817

wip as in car? cuz if so mine wins  ;)
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Firetooth

Nope, my WHIP!
*whips lonewolf*
lol
*runs away with indian jones music following him*

On a side note, if you need any indy help PM me next round tom k Ill be switching back to indy ;)

Sharptooh

lol we should do an indy roleplay type thing on spa room I think it would work well.

And yes on topic, I can help indy but it would be better to refer to someone like firetooth or alazar

lonewolf1817

we are making this game increasingly difficlut to f* with ppl .... we should keep that in mind.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

thomaskreisman

I talked to alazar and he helped me out

this was the first time I tried indy and I sucked

next round I will be better

Alazar is Back

Quote from: thomaskreisman on May 27, 2008, 12:51:22 PM
I talked to alazar and he helped me out

this was the first time I tried indy and I sucked

next round I will be better

This is a hard round to indy if you dont know what your doing, you will get the hang of it  i promise. I will even show you a few of my tricks if you like it, and are half way decent you may even get a top ten next round. Just join my wrath next round and i will help you out, before the end of the round you will need no help and will be able to hold your own against all of the other indys.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Yah alazar. Tom, I was indy earlier this round but found it so hard I revolted to casher ;) My first indy I finished with 50mil net, the next 1bil net tom. Once you get the hang of it, you'll be fine.

thomaskreisman

I needed to be a rat because indy with a wildcat is hard

sorry alazar I alredy told someone els that I would be there assistance but that was only because I owe him and I don't think it will work so maybe about half way into the round I'll join

The Lady Shael

I think the earlier you join next round, the better...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

taekwondokid42

Wait, say I were to join 3/4 of the way through the round. Would I start as a painted one  ???