This months turbo awards

Started by Firetooth, May 25, 2008, 10:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Not slander. You read too much into it. You were on top for less than a week. Fact. Your net was very impressive, but you didnt hold the round for the majority of the time, which Alazar said you did. By his definition, the round was mine. I am not putting you down for the sake of it, I am just setting the record straight for alazar.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Alazar is Back

Ok i understand what you are saying shadow, but even so cody could have easily lead the whole round, the fact of the matter is that we were building up cash first.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

Could have's don't matter. Any number of people could have done the same thing had they wanted to invest the energy into it. I didn't, and neither did anyone else, so who cares? Cody did a great job working with the altered code, but that doesn't mean anything in the end unless it actually translates into a win. Which it might yet, who knows?

Firetooth

Snare, you were one of the best but you just did a few "weird" things like stealing off bob etc. and I needed to vote someone worst ^^ now I realise it Ill kill you feng kestral prolly was as they never even left protection :D
Oh and snare your speech back there sounded exactly like sevah :D "I could've stopped you if I wanted but I didn't want to?"

Quote from: Sevah on August 21, 2006, 05:42:50 AM
you both wouldn't have gotten above 100mil networth if i had anything to say about it

You gotta learn that you are pathetic
I let you guys grow as team mates but when you decided to send Jarmo cash to break me
you got what you deserved
now cry in your mothers arms because if i ever play against you and Blankshots yous will not have no more than 100mil networth before i log off and that's a 2day a week empire versus the both of you running 2x a day
Jarmo
you were no match for me at all
i was on the run to collect all the land in the game except for the pathetic 5k i would let you weaklings keep
i was setup to  blast away above that pathetic 15 bil you hype on about
just quitting after i wiped you all out was far more satisfying
Remember your places as novices
ROVL is weak
I dominated over all of you right until i deleted.

See the similarities :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Yeah I see man similarities

well here m choices are:
Best player: Shadow did really well despite leaving for a while
Worst player: dunno
Best solo player: Peace has done amazingly well for no attacks
Worst solo player: dunno
Best new player: I would say Sabriel but they left early in the round so I have to say Saladin, but you still have a few things to work out.
Best clan: I would say alliance but our members all left mid round, so wrath.
Worst clan: Merc guild
Best indy: Lord aeden's militia did well for a while
Worst indy: Me even though I never tried
Best leader: Shadow
Worst leader: I don't think anyone was really a bad leader
Most slick move (solo or clanned): Alazar's takedown
Most annoying player: Alazar and cody, you can't steal but we can!
Most improved: Saladin did amazingly well for his first turbo round, well done  :)
The coolest(other then firetooth): My name is earl
Best market storer: Hide and Seek
Most unlucky: Aust locke, he got killed twice by the same person...
Most funny: my name is earl was pretty funny

thomaskreisman

listen snare,

shadow can take u any day of the week, u should not be trying to pick a fight with shadow, bad move

taekwondokid42

You really don't know what you are saying.

No offense to shadow, but I think that overall, snare is a better player.

That having been said, either one of them could whoop the rest of you guys with no trouble whatsoever.

Shadow

Quote from: thomaskreisman on May 27, 2008, 04:50:11 PM
listen snare,

shadow can take u any day of the week, u should not be trying to pick a fight with shadow, bad move

Easy lol, Snare is a good player. We haven't faced off yet. I think I could give him a close fight, but it wouldn't be an obvious victory from the outset.

thomaskreisman

ya but snare is running leader strat and isn't shadow a indy if so shadow will have more troops but snare will be able to do missions

I never said shadow would win evry day of the week but shadow is not short on nerv and will fight and a good fight it will be if thats what it cames down to.

Wolf Snare

hahaha. wow.
firetooth, for one, I'm not like sevah, because I back up what I say. Thomas, I taught Shadow alot of what I know, but not everything. I know he could give me a good fight based on everything he knows, but to blatantly state he would own me is ridiculous.
I suggest those of you who are spraying biased nonsense to back out. I'm not buying it for a minute.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

That kind of puts down my abilities like you don't like done to yours. You taught me a few things by doing takedowns on me until I learned how to do them and counter them, but most of what I know is self taught, and I have come a long way. That leader thing I wrote is only a fraction of the crazy math I have worked out on how to mess around with leaders, among other things. You would be a bit arrogant to assume you are the only one who knows a few private tricks.

Saladin

Boo Rah! Over 1,000,000,000 solo net. I am the noob king!
Starfish love you

Alazar is Back

Quote from: thomaskreisman on May 27, 2008, 04:50:11 PM
listen snare,

Thomas you are new here and new to the forums, so if you dont know then don't post.

One problem with all of this and the voting and such is all of you newer players need to quit going with the flow. Its not getting you any extra popularity by agreeing with the side with more on it.

Shadow is a pretty amazing player, i have played with him in a few different promis and i can say that he would probably own me anyday of the week, some of it is  because i dont even want to do any of the math that he does.

Snare on the other hand has dominated everytime he puts his mind to it, the only reason why he doesnt win every set is because he is a good player and an even better friend. He is constantly helping out those who call him an ally, it is complete bull poo for all of you guys to try and put his name in the dirt like you have. Totally disrespectful. I am embarrassed to call myself a rwl'er right now.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Peace Alliance

I think the killing thing is just a phase, i said it from the start.

On an interesting note, it seems I am more successful when I am passive then otherwise... Interesting.

Shadow

Not getting attacked has something to do with it. Also, this round was basically designed for your trading strategy.