This months turbo awards

Started by Firetooth, May 25, 2008, 10:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Best player: Cody, he owned you all and you know it, he was the first to take advantage of the market and after that many followed his path.
Worst player: dunno
Best solo player: Peace again
Worst solo player: dunno
Best new player: Saladin,although he still has a few noob webs to shake off he did well.
Best clan: Wrath
Worst clan: Tom's merc one
Best indy: Hide and Seek
Worst indy: i dunno
Best leader: Cody, he owned most everybody.
Worst leader: I don't know..
Most slick move (solo or clanned): My takedown, thanks to shadow. It was a nice move i will admit impressive.
Most annoying player: Bob-sama and his cocky/annoying know-it-all rants.
Most improved: I'm going to have to say Saladin also.
The coolest(other then firetooth): My name is earl
Best market storer: Hide and Seek
Most unlucky: Probably me or Saladin he had alot of money stolen off of him this round.
Most funny: my name is earl for sure lol

Quote from: taekwondokid42 on May 25, 2008, 09:26:50 PM
Biggest Whiner: ALAZAR !!!!      :P

I whined? Are you kidding me? I havent even said a word about the takedown. Let me know what i whined about.

Quote from: CobyCopper on May 25, 2008, 03:36:17 PM
Best indy: Black Smoke was doing pretty well when he wasn't perched at top broken in leaders and then troops

He never indied....He revolted to a rat like yesterday or the day before i think...
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

thomaskreisman

Best player: Shadow
Worst player: I will kill you feng kestrel
Best solo player: Hidden Fox
Worst solo player: I will kill you feng kestrel
Best new player: Saladin
Best clan: Wrath
Worst clan: Mine hehehehe we sucked
Best indy: The Bull
Worst indy: Me!
Best leader: Shadow
Worst leader: IDK
Most slick move (solo or clanned): the take down of Alazar
Most annoying player: Cars For Sale and his cocky know it all attitude
Most improved: Saladin
The coolest(other then firetooth): Shadow
Best market storer: Hide and Seek
Most unlucky:Alazar
Most funny:Shadow

Alazar is Back

Uh...I am The Bull and i didnt indy besides like the first 3-4 days of the round....lol

Shadow

Alazar, Cody didn't own anyone. He had an impressive net halfway through the round and had a great strategy going, but it's the end that counts.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

thomaskreisman

ya but u taught me allot of indy at the end of the round so I owe it to u to give u that award

Saladin

C'mon Shadow, I got to my current NW of 850,000,000 with no help. I think that earns me best noob.
Starfish love you

Firetooth

Nice work (plus I still oew you) before people say I cant leader and I've been aided about 450mil of my 960mil n.w orion's been holding n.w Ive aided to him all round and finally sold it. He's paying me back the cash needed to get to his net. So ha, technically the aided n.w is MINE*laughs*
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shadow on May 25, 2008, 10:35:05 PM
Alazar, Cody didn't own anyone. He had an impressive net halfway through the round and had a great strategy going, but it's the end that counts.

Im sorry but he basically owned everone all round. And from peace's own words its worth more to dominate most of the round then to actually win it...

Shadow

I dominated most of the round. I was in top for the first two and a half weeks soloing with food before holby passed me because i left for two days. He took top for less than a week. I am not putting Snare down here, but I think you have it backwards, Alazar.

Firetooth

If that was true alazar Id be a classic battle and vintage ledgend as I was first in classic battle nearly all round ut only would've grabbed seventh had I not died
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

LOL. you make me laugh. Of course you were sitting in first/second / third all round shadow, massing food. I proved twice (when you pissed me off) that your position was entirely temporary, and the only reason you were sitting there was because I allowed you to. Not meaning to sound cocky, but you and I both know I let you keep your NW.

Other than that, You really werent "dominating" most, or much of any of the round.

I return from the weekend now, so let's see what happens.

Firetooth, you say im worst player? hahahah
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Quote from: Wolf Snare on May 26, 2008, 02:03:03 PM
LOL. you make me laugh. Of course you were sitting in first/second / third all round shadow, massing food. I proved twice (when you pissed me off) that your position was entirely temporary, and the only reason you were sitting there was because I allowed you to. Not meaning to sound cocky, but you and I both know I let you keep your NW.

Other than that, You really werent "dominating" most, or much of any of the round.

I return from the weekend now, so let's see what happens.

Firetooth, you say im worst player? hahahah

And if I had decided to online you I could have taken all your cash just as easily as you could have taken my food. What's your point?

Wolf Snare

If you are suggesting I would have to online you to get the job done, you are more niave than I had figured.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

You did online me at one point. But no, you could have taken me down like I took down Alazar. Again, what's your point? We both know how to do a takedown.

Wolf Snare

I onlined you to make a point. You were in the process of suiciding Alazar.I guess my point is, your slander is unappreciated.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)