Cars For Sale

Started by thomaskreisman, May 25, 2008, 08:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomaskreisman

CARS FOR SALE STOLE HALF MY MONEY, KILLED HALF MY TROOPS, AND POISONED HALF MY FOOD!

HE DID THIS 12 DAYS AGO TO!!!!

THIS TIME HE WENT TO FAR!

I'M GONA KILL HIM!!!!!!

I WOULD PUT A BOUNTY UP BUT HE STOLE MY MONEY SO I CAN'T!!!!!!!!

Gen. Volkov

Life's rough, get a helmet.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Saladin

Starfish love you

Firetooth

A hint tom:
Build about 10% land huts and always keep defences raised. This will not prevent steals usually, however it will minimize the effects by a lot.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

lonewolf1817

this dude is crazy.... he onlines me then gets all upset and thinks theres a consipiracy to try to kill him....

and while we are on the subject i do have two cars for sale a

2007 VW rabbit with 16k miles on it - $16,000.00
                        or
2002 "real" Stage 2 Roush triple Black Mustang GT. (ie. black convertable top, black leather interior, black paint) with 79k miles on her. 15,000.00 OBO.

if anyone lives in the bay area SF. Cali. and wants either i can link you pics.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Firetooth

Cars for sale or tom k? You didn't mention who.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

can we talk in 2 years

I'm only 14

Firetooth

Nice car's lonewolf ;) mustangs are nice

lonewolf1817

the mustangs my baby. shes a hand built stage 2 Roush. #28 of the 38 made that year.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all