I emerge victorious!

Started by Menatus, March 09, 2003, 09:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Errrr..... interesting choice of titles, Menatus. *scoots away*

Menatus

I didn't choose it! Stormclaw hasn't given me a custom title yet.

Badrang the Tyrant

Can you give him a list of what you want?

Menatus

I don't get to choose.

The Lady Shael

Hee hee, that's what makes it fun....it shows an evil side to the admins, and gives the rest of the forum a laugh......^_^ But I think Tania deserves a nice title...not an evil one...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Badrang the Tyrant

No, I think it should be funny...

RazorClaw

Still, if I get that title I think I'll stop at 999. *scoots farther away*

Menatus

Crazy is the STANDARD. They STILL haven't given me my 1,000 post custom title, but that's because Stormclaw hasn't been online. When he does...! *shakes fist*

calria

Does it occur to you, dear, that when you get your custom title, you may well wish you'd kept the title of crazy?

I myself would keep it... but that's just me, and I'm odd.

Abby The Rat

Yep, oh Genie of the Vacumn cleaner. ~Bows~ May you grant me Three Wishes.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

MantisMan

Besides, is "Crazy" necessarily an evil title?  I think it's one of those random titles, you can't really classify it.  When you think of a crazy person it doesn't necessarily mean that person is evil, just rather lost.  Of course we sometimes say "You're crazy!" to evil people, happens all the time in movies when the villain reveals his "evil" plot.  Maybe it is an evil title after all.  I think it could go either way.

This analysis brought to you by Mantis inc. :P  
something funny goes here

MantisMan

And you know what Ad, you look alarmingly a lot like a younger version of my older step-brother.  Weird......... :unsure:  
something funny goes here

calria

*points silently to the edit post button*

...but wait... Menatus IS evil! *still clinging to her anyway*

RazorClaw

Yeah, but if it's a British mivie then it's "you're mad" not "you're crazy". Or you csn say "You're insane" or "you got a few screws loose" or "I believe you to be psychoneurotically disturbed". Either way, just for complaining I think Stormclaw's gonna give you a REALLY good one. *grins wickedly*