IM NEW NEED HELP

Started by I,am that is, May 24, 2008, 08:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Yup. Every round lasts roughly one month and are usually reset on the 28th.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

I,am that is

huh! Interesting

BTW I joined your clan
ROLAND THE DEVASTATOR

Firetooth

Nice, though it's actually my bros clan I was in it earlier in the set and helped out with the stratergy guide. Feel free to look there.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

I,am that is

ROLAND THE DEVASTATOR

Firetooth

Sharptooh/sharptooth is my brothers name.

Sharptooh

Yeah that's me, thanks for join ing my clan I,am that is, I'll try to help you out as best I can  :)

Alazar is Back

Quote from: I,am that is on May 24, 2008, 11:24:15 AM
whats your bros name?

I am Wulfgar on turbo and Avatar of Pain on regular, feel free to ask any questions. Firetooth and sharptooth are pretty good teachers but i know that i could teach you a few other tricks that they don't know about. Like i said feel free, thats what im here for.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

heh. I'd reccomend alazar or shadow for teaching. Im still learning myself. :P

Sharptooh

Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 24, 2008, 05:42:01 PM
Quote from: I,am that is on May 24, 2008, 11:24:15 AM
whats your bros name?

I am Wulfgar on turbo and Avatar of Pain on regular, feel free to ask any questions. Firetooth and sharptooth are pretty good teachers but i know that i could teach you a few other tricks that they don't know about. Like i said feel free, thats what im here for.
I'm good for general questions, alazar is good for strategy teaching, also thanks  :)

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on May 25, 2008, 07:02:56 AM
heh. I'd reccomend alazar or shadow for teaching. Im still learning myself. :P

Your close to being a REALLY good promi player, you just have a few more noob webs to shake off, and a couple tricks to learn. Don't feel offended every single player goes through the noob stage you are not the first or the last. And you might not even be in it, but you still have a few maturity problems that are holding you back.

I hope you take no offense to that im an honest person and there was no offense intended.

Firetooth

hehe, no offense taken alazar ;) If you thought I was mature, you'd be insulting your own intelligance :D

Ungatt Trunn II

I'd recommend Alazar as well,  he has helped me alot and Sharptooth has given me some advice.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on May 25, 2008, 03:23:36 PM
I'd recommend Alazar as well,  he has helped me alot and Sharptooth has given me some advice.

Yeah your one of the most improve members of our clan, i would put Feragoh the assasin ahead of you only because he is new. I did start teaching you both at the same time though.

Saladin

You should ask Bob-Sama for help. He's a great teacher.
Starfish love you

Firetooth

Yup, I remember when I was teaching bob, now he's teaching me :-[ hehehe :D