IM NEW NEED HELP

Started by I,am that is, May 24, 2008, 08:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I,am that is

Hey, I'm new here. I just joined yesterday and need anyhelp I can get. Please give me some advice
ROLAND THE DEVASTATOR

I,am that is

How come it wont let me do anything without a validation code. Where do I get a validation code.
ROLAND THE DEVASTATOR

Shadow

Welcome to RWL :)

This round is almost over, but i plan to run a teaching clan next round depending on the setup. I am usually called Shadow in game, so message me whenever you like and I can teach you some strategies.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

hey, message me ingame and Ill offer any help I can ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

windhound

Hey I, am that is
nice name

Your validation code was sent to the email address you provided
A few places may think we're spam, so check your spam box
An admin can also validate you if you still have trouble

Turbo resets on the 28th of each month, Reg never (very rarely) resets, you may create one account on each

There's a decent but not quite finished Tutorial section of the game guide, just click Help in the Main Menu bar
And ofcourse many players will happily help if you ask
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

Welcome to RWL. =) Just let me know what your account number is, and I'll validate it for you. ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

I,am that is

Quote from: The Lady Shael on May 24, 2008, 10:01:19 AM
Welcome to RWL. =) Just let me know what your account number is, and I'll validate it for you. ^_^

Where do I find my account number?
ROLAND THE DEVASTATOR

Firetooth

Go to your rwl account. Go to scores. Everyone has an account number next to their account (mine is 25)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

I,am that is

yeah but it wont let me go to scores without a validation code ???
ROLAND THE DEVASTATOR

Firetooth

aha. what is your user, I will find it for you.

I,am that is

IM roland the devastator but I found out My validation code so never mind

it was in the spam mail.....apparently my computer deleted it but I got it back fromt the trash so
it's all good

Anyways I don't even know what I am doing in RWL any advice?
ROLAND THE DEVASTATOR

Firetooth

HAHAH, no worries
Id suggest scout ALL of your turns away for another run. Message me ingame after that and Ill see what else I can do.

I,am that is

I already used up my turns scouting and constructing

what are rounds?
ROLAND THE DEVASTATOR

The Lady Shael

A round refers to how long the game goes before everything gets reset (all the accounts get deleted and everyone starts over from the beginning). =) Turbo is about to reset in four days.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

I,am that is

does that mean I have to reregister?
ROLAND THE DEVASTATOR