Teaching

Started by Alazar is Back, May 20, 2008, 02:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkerpaw

Firetooth, you are going to get what's coming to you.  Just thought I'd give you a fair word of warning.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

yup yup. I dont mind, we were trying to join alliance and vixenclan but vixenclan's leader (wise claw) will no matter what join another clan and sharptooth just can't be asked lol
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Checkerpaw on May 24, 2008, 08:06:15 AM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 21, 2008, 02:07:08 PM
Second, I dont wanna brag but wrath could own both the vixenclan and alliance, and you both know it.

Prove it.  Why don't you all throw down, back up the talk and have a three-way clan war?

Sounds interesting, but i have bigger fish to fry, and im sorry it seriously wouldnt even be a competition i would feel terrible destroying all of those noobs! Which no offense but thats what most of them are, with a few exceptions of course.

Quote from: taekwondokid42 on May 24, 2008, 09:12:16 AM
This could get very interesting.

I vote in favor of the war! Winners get bragging rights!

Maybe in a few weeks.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Checkerpaw on May 24, 2008, 08:06:15 AM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 21, 2008, 02:07:08 PM
Second, I dont wanna brag but wrath could own both the vixenclan and alliance, and you both know it.

Prove it.  Why don't you all throw down, back up the talk and have a three-way clan war?

I think an all out war would get rid of some of this boredom I've accumulated on reg lately.   
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Alazar is Back

Feel free if thats what you want but right now im focuse on a much higher and beneficial goal.

Checkerpaw

QuoteSounds interesting, but i have bigger fish to fry, and im sorry it seriously wouldnt even be a competition i would feel terrible destroying all of those noobs! Which no offense but thats what most of them are, with a few exceptions of course.

Hah, how predictable.  You talk up a big storm but you can't walk the walk.  I'm sure you do have "bigger fish to fry"  ::)

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

lol Checkerpaw you were right, kell murdered me 400mil n.w, and today I log onto this:

1.6 hours ago kellzar (#4) tried to eliminate your forces!

he fails even after I revolt to wolf :D

And alazar clan's good, they're just too much in their comfort zone. I bet if another bothered clan came along it could become intresting
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Checkerpaw on May 26, 2008, 08:12:15 AM
QuoteSounds interesting, but i have bigger fish to fry, and im sorry it seriously wouldnt even be a competition i would feel terrible destroying all of those noobs! Which no offense but thats what most of them are, with a few exceptions of course.

Hah, how predictable.  You talk up a big storm but you can't walk the walk.  I'm sure you do have "bigger fish to fry"  ::)

Ok, I seriously think im going to, but then i dont want to hear a single player whining about me destroying there net and oh poor them im such an butt and a noob bully. IF we get that written on paper ill have a go.

Firetooth

He's got a good point actually. Lol I called him the noob bully for a month and he just owned me ingmame :D

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 26, 2008, 12:27:17 PM
Quote from: Checkerpaw on May 26, 2008, 08:12:15 AM

Ok, I seriously think im going to, but then i dont want to hear a single player whining about me destroying there net and oh poor them im such an [Behind] and a noob bully. IF we get that written on paper ill have a go.

Hard to get that written on paper considering this is online, no?   ;)

If you do actually get something started, let me know.  I might join one of the clans and jump in.  I'm itching for a clan war at the moment.

Checkerpaw

Holy cow, Firetooth.  I'm surprised at how much you got knocked down.  I'm sure it's only a matter of time before you dish out revenge, though!

kell

firetooth get revenge? hardly. this week i stole $150bill of him in turbo and smacked him old school in reg. hes all talk
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Alazar is Back

Yeah, they just blew it wide open sharptooth is going to regret market thefting me....

Firetooth

I don't see what I ever did to you kell you were probarbly to drunk to even read I mean "vomit? I know no this word!"
Sharptooth, whatever. I don't care what he's done
Oh and boo kell ever paid the little "noob" you hired for what they did to alazar?
Yes alazar that's right kell's been hiring out sharptooth to damage you but never ever paid him, isn't that a very fair person?
Quote from: Checkerpaw on May 26, 2008, 05:24:00 PM
Holy cow, Firetooth.  I'm surprised at how much you got knocked down.  I'm sure it's only a matter of time before you dish out revenge, though!
eh. Drunken kell needed someone to take it out on and picked me, a bit poor eh? *randomly shouts* bobbysmith!

Quote from: BobbySmith on December 07, 2007, 10:57:18 AM
someone named kell killed me on turbo for stealing 1.5bil....is this something that people do not do? I thought stealing was part of the game so i stole from him.... :'(

OOh alazar don't hurt sharpietooth or kell will hire him on you for "great pay"

What you do kell, hire someone to kill me with your invisible money? :D Aren't there any means you're not willing to sink to...

Sharptooh

Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 26, 2008, 10:07:02 PM
Yeah, they just blew it wide open sharptooth is going to regret market thefting me....
Well it was fun while it lasted, I wonder where I'll put those horns?