payback-Wulfger

Started by snirben, May 20, 2008, 12:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharptooh

Alazar did get what was coming to him, honestly alazar stealing, tut tut tut. Anyway this round is just too agressive
Quote from: Firetooth on May 20, 2008, 02:15:01 PM
Just quit the killing guys, or Ill quit this round.
He's really not kidding he is actually quite in favour of retiring at the end of the round because he can't take this anymore, and if you don't know what I'm talking about, steals, murders, backstabbing, spying. this really can't go on any longer, and bounties won't solve anything just make it worse.
 Can't you figure something out, your all clever?

CobyCopper

Snare was the one stealing, as was Alazar. I have no regret killing people because they stole a few runs worth of work.

Wolf Snare

Bob, leaving yourself on a 100 ratio doesn't help your cause.

Believe me, I'm not trying to make fun of you or humiliate you in any way.

I saw the opportunity and took it.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Thanks sharptooth, this is true. I dislike leader but am forced into it as every time I indy I log onto:

3.0 hours ago you find some noob or other eliminating your army, though your guards prevent them from destroying more!
3.0 hours ago you find some noob or other eliminating your army, though your guards prevent them from destroying more!

And I constantly keep my defences raised and even build at least 7,5k huts, I just can't win lol.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Seriously this has to stop
Quote from: Wolf Snare on May 20, 2008, 03:29:35 PM

He saw the oppurtunity to kill alazar and took it. I could say that, in fact I'll steal your cash or murder you like I did earlier, what will you do kill me, in fact that's what you did
Quote from: taekwondokid42 on May 20, 2008, 03:21:09 PM
killing is a very immature way to extract revenge upon someone. There are plenty of things that you can do besides killing to make someone regret something.

Very wise words taek   ;)

CobyCopper

Quote from: Wolf Snare on May 20, 2008, 03:29:35 PM

You're the one being immature here. I did nothing ever to you or recently Alazar prior this stupid event, and again you're the one who started it. So, why not... steal 70% of Bob's cash just because you can? butt.

Wolf Snare

Sharpoh, you deserved to die.

Bob, I appolegize, next time I'll take 90%,
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Cody I'm surprised at you. Taking stuff from new players is one thing, but then being cocky about it on forums is just weak.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

CobyCopper

Quote from: Wolf Snare on May 20, 2008, 03:43:56 PM
Sharpoh, you deserved to die.

Bob, I appolegize, next time I'll take 90%,
You deserve to die as well, and Alazar deserved what he got. Sorry--I should have waited for when it'd hurt you more just to be more of a jerk to you too.

taekwondokid42

Umm, I think that he is talking about wolf snare when he says cody. [but I could be wrong].

And, if you are in the top 10 (or have enough NW on the markets to make you top 10), there is nothing wrong with a steal run or two. Turbo is very competitive. The best thing you can do about it is strike them back (and no, I do not mean killing). No player is ever invulnerable.

CobyCopper

Quote from: taekwondokid42 on May 20, 2008, 04:17:10 PM
Umm, I think that he is talking about wolf snare when he says cody. [but I could be wrong].

And, if you are in the top 10 (or have enough NW on the markets to make you top 10), there is nothing wrong with a steal run or two. Turbo is very competitive. The best thing you can do about it is strike them back (and no, I do not mean killing). No player is ever invulnerable.
I was between #10 and 11 because others kept moving around, and I had ended up with 2/3 of my possible NW marketed. Turbo is competitive--but it shouldn't be stupid like that. It's something we used to call RWL etiquette, to not run more than a few steals or keep maxing people out for no reason. To be polite and not knock them from 50k land to 5k land just because you can.

thomaskreisman

This Killing has to stop

I know I killed Army Of One but I had ample reason

Alazar is Back

Heh, you killing me did much less then beating me down constantly i can easily remake what you did to me in 1-2 runs. The only thing you got out of it is an enemy. Next time learn to protect/spend your cash. Why do you think me or black smoke rarely have much because we are smart about it. IF you dont want it stolen then prevent it from being stolen, its just like windy says if you get murdered when your defenses are not raised then your fair game and deserve it.

Quit whining and actually do somethin about it bob if your such a good player. You seriously don't want to lock horns with me, let alone Snare. He will tear you apart.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Shadow on May 20, 2008, 03:45:26 PM
Cody I'm surprised at you. Taking stuff from new players is one thing, but then being cocky about it on forums is just weak.

Kyle, don't get me wrong. I'm not being cocky, or bragging about anything.
I was defending my actions.

This round is highly competitive because there are no mercenaries. Meaning, all of the money that isn't used by indiers stays in the game. I have been robbing cash from whoever I can, and I certainly don't make a big deal out of getting robbed myself.

I may have been a bit of a prick about it here, but I believe bob over reacted a bit.

and FYI, I don't concider Bob a new player. you took him under your wing, and therefore he knows more than the basics.
If I remember correctly I asked you to stop robbing Saladin, because he is still being showed the ropes, but you continue to rob him.

On a different note, I believe bob is a very skilled player, and the next step in his training is to learn how to pull off, and avoid these sort of things.

You and I both know shadow, experiencing this stuff only improve your skill overall.
Dash learned it all the hard way, and he turned out to be one of the best players we ever had.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

kell

im with snare if you get pwned you learn next time how to stop it. snare did it to kyle a few times i did it to marell (firetooth doesnt learn) it makes them better players
founder of eire

first emp on the new server