Started by snirben, May 20, 2008, 12:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snirben

Your raiders gather their provisions and venture forth,
Group 1 won through their opponents.
Group 2 won through their opponents.
Group 3 won through their opponents.
Group 4 won through their opponents.
Your Army breaks through Wulfgar's defenses and captures 2 Acres of Land! In the effort, you lost:
1 Stoats
In their defense, Wulfgar lost:
Wulfgar (#28) has been destroyed!

^^ last attack :P :P *Boom* Dead..... its my first kill. long time XD  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sharptooh

Just when you though it had died down...

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Firetooth

heh. Well spoken, Id thought it had died down as well...
btw cody and alazar took about 150bil cash off bob-sama unprovoked so this isn't a random kill
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sabriel

What does Wulfgar have to do with that?

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Alazar is Back

Wulfgar is me. So i take it that it that they are friends? Snirben is trying to tell me that i was the one who killed him (ArmyofOne).

Which of course is BS.....not much was lost though, he is an idoit for leaving about 60bil cash on me though...dolts.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

not really, snirben is my ally, however he didn't kill you because he was doing bob a favour
Alazar, your still evading what you and snare did, you had no right and may even have stooped as low as confused noobs. Just quit the killing guys, or Ill quit this round.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sabriel

Weren't you killed too? How then you can quit the round - you made a new account or something?

USUALLY.

Firetooth

yup, I revived my account ;)

Wolf Snare

eh, a kill was a pretty lame response to the heist. If that's even what it's for.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

CobyCopper

You get what you deserved, Alazar, though now Black Smokes will have to pay the price as well. BTW--it was $175b, as I calculated for Sharptooth.

Wolf Snare

Be happy I left you and Hide and Seek with 50 bil a piece.

I'd be glad to teach you the legistics of defending leader attacks.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

CobyCopper

There were no logistics of defending this. I was aggressively ripped open by both of them and then they went on looting. It's not like I could have logged on either--it was past midnight my time. I do game math--I'm not stupid. I had defenses raised--again, I'm not stupid. I had my guards set higher than normal--and yet again, I'm not stupid.

You know this--so stop being suck a [wash my mouth out!!!] [stoat's behind]. As I posted, the bounty stands. Even if nobody takes the bounty, you will be dead.

Firetooth

jeez calm it down bob. No need for personal battles...
I agree though, snare you and alazar shouldn't have done that...ehehehe, when Im finished all of you will be going to type...

taekwondokid42

killing is a very immature way to extract revenge upon someone. There are plenty of things that you can do besides killing to make someone regret something.

But we all make mistakes. If you want to extract revenge upon someone, you can always PM some of the better players (Wolf Snare, Peace Alliance, Shadow, Kell, Myself, ect.) and ask for advice. They might even participate in the revenge extracting.