Question

Started by Saladin, May 19, 2008, 08:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saladin

Has there ever been a RWL convention/gathering/anything?
Starfish love you

The Lady Shael

There were serious plans to have a Redwall/RWL convention back in about 2003, but people lost interest. Some RWL members decided to meet up in real life, like Calria and TJ (Scarwake), and Ad the Rat and General Austin, (pictures in the photo album) but no meetings of more than two people.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

Maybe Peace and Cody want to meet up when I'm in Ottawa  :D I'd love to meet some of the people here in real life, but I'm hesitant about suggesting it for obvious reasons.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

wolf bite

Because you are a mass murderer? Hehe

I know, it does get a little complicated. Just make sure that anyone that meets anyone who could at all possibly be under 18, that parents are talked to first.

I have said before that I would talk to parents concerning the innocence of this site.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

windhound

Public places preferred. 
IE, some fast food place and not a dark alleyway or the docks at midnight...  there's not really a problem meeting people if you're smart about it

There's noone really all that close to me...  so meh
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Alazar is Back

heh, i have talked to cody on the phone before...he sounds like he is really old lol he has a really deep voice :P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

The Lady Shael

I've talked to Kilk and Julie (TR Shadow) on the phone before. I don't remember Kilk's voice at all...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

The Obliterator

hehe im kinda excited if i could do that but yeah no-one has ever seen what i look like so im kinda like a phantom :D
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Arguia Zsah

Ashy and I meet up recently. For the first time in about seven months. =/

CobyCopper

I'll be within range of Shael--so she can come visit me when she wants. ;)

Sharptooh

I saw all the old forum's on this, more than half the people posting there have stopped playing... anyway, I don't think one is happening anytime soon, besides it would be in america an I'm in england

pippin the mighty

Im English, and I think I am pretty close to you, so there's a match.

Firetooth

*waves at pip* yup yup me and pip are quite similar-ish *eyes evily*
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sabriel

I'm Bosnian, any volunteers?

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

kell

when im rich ill come see you all,

Quote from: Sabriel on May 20, 2008, 02:01:03 PM
I'm Bosnian, any volunteers?

was there ywo years ago
founder of eire

first emp on the new server