Instrument

Started by Saladin, May 19, 2008, 08:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saladin

Since I don't know how to make a pole, I'll pose a question: what instrument(s) do you what?

Starfish love you

Saladin

I play bass, guitar, and am learning the trombone.
Starfish love you

Alazar is Back

I think you need to read the forum rules man. It is against the rules to double post.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Arguia Zsah

Martin the warrior

electric guitar, acoustic guitar, saxophone and mandolin. lol :D i do a lot of music stuff!
Who thinks that I am dead
Knows naught at all.
I-- am that is.
Two mice within Redwall.
The Warrior sleeps twixt Hall and Cavern Hole.
I-- am that is.
Take on my mighty role.

Sharptooh

pippin the mighty

Saladin

Quote from: Martin the warrior on May 20, 2008, 12:39:39 PM
electric guitar, acoustic guitar, saxophone and mandolin. lol :D i do a lot of music stuff!

Cool. How's it like, the Mandolin?
Starfish love you

The Obliterator

I play trumpet and percussion
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

The Lady Shael

Piano and viola...but viola was only for high school orchestra. Piano's my instrument.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Martin the warrior

well my mandolin looks like pic at this link http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-MM30E-Mandolin?sku=518699 go there and youll see what it looks like and playin it is fun! it kinda looks like what i imagine a harolina looks like  :)
Knows naught at all.
I-- am that is.
Two mice within Redwall.
I-- am that is.
Take on my mighty role.

Ashyra Nightwing

Why, keyboards, of course.

Martin the warrior

lol piano seems the staple of the music world. :D
Knows naught at all.
I-- am that is.
Two mice within Redwall.
I-- am that is.
Take on my mighty role.

bjornredtail

All of a sudden, I very much want to recruit Shael to my university. We need Violists... At the moment there's only one. Which make the six-way viola div in Carmina Burana most interesting...

As for myself, I play the Cello. And that's about it. I OWN a trombone, keyboard and a couple of recorders, but I don't actually know how to play them. 
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

The Lady Shael

Heh, that's why I chose to learn viola, cause no one else wanted to learn viola. ^_^ You wouldn't want me though, haven't played for four years....deeeefinitely out of practice.

And of course piano is the staple of the music world. =p I think piano is the most rewarding instrument to learn, but I'm heavily biased, as a piano teacher. XD
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.