Playing next round

Started by The Lady Shael, May 19, 2008, 07:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

I think I'm almost definitely going to play next round. =p I tried playing about 7 rounds ago and got discouraged and deleted my account. But I actually wanna try this time. I keep writing all this code without actually knowing what it does. XD

So I'm counting on you guys to help me (and be nice to me =p). If I ever think about quitting, stop me!

This isn't just because the next round is really cool either (though it is really cool). I just really think it's about time I learned how to play this game.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

Cool. I'd be happy to teach you. Any preference on what strategy you would like to learn first?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

Probably leader....because I always end up playing some kind of pathetic indy strategy.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

Nah, indy is no good for someone who isn't really aggressive. I'll teach you leadering next round.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

CobyCopper

I'll help with that if you need--usually Shadow and I are both online near the same time, but sometimes one or the other is on.

Alazar is Back

Im on quite a bit and could throw a few tips your way, but shadow is probably a better option, i think he would probably own me 1-1 lol
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

The Obliterator

wow iv always wondered why you never played but yeah it'll be good to see you playing and if you need and aid or help just ask my way
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

Nice to hear you're playing again, Im not really a great player so I prolly wouldn't be of much help, though I can lend loyalty, food, cash etc.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

I forgot how to play...  but I could think hard and help you if no'one else is on.

taekwondokid42

I'm guessing that pretty much anybody on the forum would be willing to help you ('cause your just that cool).

I suppose though, you'd better make a topic about everything you currently know, so people don't keep telling you the same thing.

lonewolf1817

ive taken kinda a break due to my new living situation and working full time, but now that ive got internet back at my apt. ima have to give next round a go for shure.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Sharptooh

Hi again lonewolf, and even though I'm not a great player I can always lend a hand if no one else is on ;-)

thomaskreisman

same here even though I am not great I'm still at the top of the middle in most rounds

P.S. Firetooth, u r a good player your ranked #4 right now

Firetooth

Thanks tom :) Im not the best by a long shot though
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

nice to c ya playing Lady Shael