Merc guild, read this

Started by Firetooth, May 17, 2008, 08:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

I am bearing a message from feng kestrel. I am being paid and this IS NOT ME SPEAKING. These are not my belifes/ ambitions, keep this in mind before reading:

I'm writing a note to inform you that in 24 hours ahead of time, I'm going to war with your Mercenary Guild if you do not disband your alliance on time.

Mainly because your spy who betrayed me and my allies by attempting to assassinate me. As well as you who attempt to kill me twice.

Thank you for your patience, you now have 23 hours, 59 minutes and 45 seconds remaining to disband your Mercenary Guild.

- Feng Kestrel
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

This round seems really violent... I wonder why?
  Well what are you going to do merc guild?

Firetooth

I dont know. Im merely posting on feng's behalf, he now owes me 10bil cash.
If I have to reply to that, he will have to move my fee up to 20bil
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Anyone who joins the merc guild with the intention of doing pointless kills now has a 25 bil bounty on them.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

I double that to 50bil. I equally put a bounty on saladin of 15bil for:
a)hiring someone to spy on alliance and backstab them
b)helping kill me earlier on

Sharptooh

Quote from: Firetooth on May 17, 2008, 12:06:10 PM
I double that to 50bil. I equally put a bounty on saladin of 15bil for:
a)hiring someone to spy on alliance and backstab them
b)helping kill me earlier on

I double that bounty to 30 bil

also again I apoligise for any pointless kills I made earlier

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Sharptooh on May 17, 2008, 11:36:07 AM
  This round seems really violent... I wonder why?
  Well what are you going to do merc guild?

Much of what you are talking about has came from feng himself.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

yup yup.
Most of this began after I died. It sparked off after sharptooth died, since then it just doesn't want to stop...

Shadow

Quote from: Martin the warrior on May 17, 2008, 04:51:50 PM
i would like to say that i have thought about it and i am deleting my rwwl acc. so good bye and good riddance!

Please don't delete. We love having new players around, but when they do random kills it drives other new players away and nobody benefits. If you agree not to get involved in this kill war I would be happy to teach you some good strategies.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Martin the warrior

well then... since someone seems to care

and i would appreciate firetooth if you would delete the threat that began the thread
I also apoligise for any pointless attacking and or spying I did earlier.

note acknowledged
Who thinks that I am dead
Knows naught at all.
I-- am that is.
Two mice within Redwall.
The Warrior sleeps twixt Hall and Cavern Hole.
I-- am that is.
Take on my mighty role.

Alazar is Back

I will also offer to teach you some good strategies. Shadow is probably better but if you are on at the same times i will i will definetly help and answer any questions you may have. If you have msn then hit me up on there...

hinder_fan51891@hotmail.com
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Quote from: Martin the warrior on May 17, 2008, 04:56:19 PM

and i would appreciate firetooth if you would delete the threat that began the thread

note acknowledged
hehe, no worries man, I did the same sorta thing when I joined as you. You're learning fast.
For notice this is the same martin the warrior who was in the armarda a few rounds back and helped me defeat we win.
If you wan't my msn, it's:

firetooth@hotmail.co.uk

Firetooth

*realises merc guild disbanded*
Nice work feng! Hopefully now tom k joined abbey he will learn the game is not all about killing...

thomaskreisman

I created it so the noobs under me could get lots of cash I wasn't gona take any $ frome any kills we made plus the Mercenary guild didn't work as I hoped and yes this is a very bad round for killing I hope next round is better.

P.S. this is to Feng: I wanted to be freinds with u, u shouldn't be mad at me but mad at the person that hired u (u know who that is)

pippin the mighty

Quote from: Firetooth on May 18, 2008, 07:22:56 AM
Quote from: Martin the warrior on May 17, 2008, 04:56:19 PM

note acknowledged
hehe, no worries man, I did the same sorta thing when I joined as you. You're learning fast.
For notice this is the same martin the warrior who was in the armarda a few rounds back and helped me defeat we win.
If you wan't my msn, it's:

firetooth@hotmail.co.uk

Ah, I never thanked you that round, and being a member of the Armarda, so thankyou. :)