Random Kills

Started by Shadow, May 14, 2008, 07:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

The random pointless kills need to stop. All they do is drive people away. Smarten up.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ungatt Trunn II

You're talking about ArmyOfOne aren't you?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

I'm talking about everyone who died this round with the exception of Sharptooh

wolf bite

I have been checking into Armyofone using my magic powers to see what is going on this round. All past attacks, aid sent, mail sent both ways, and Ip check. Sometimes I wish I could say more.

There are rare reasons to do kills. There are also many reasons not to do kills. Maybe when he posts that I can say more, I will.

Wolf Bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ungatt Trunn II

Oh, well some of those aren't exactly what I'd call random, alot of those where intentional.

SO, THOSE WHO DID IT CAN'T GET AWAY WITH MANSLAUGHTER!!!! HA!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

Quote from: wolf bite on May 14, 2008, 07:58:34 PM
I have been checking into Armyofone using my magic powers to see what is going on this round. All past attacks, aid sent, mail sent both ways, and Ip check. Sometimes I wish I could say more.

There are rare reasons to do kills. There are also many reasons not to do kills. Maybe when he posts that I can say more, I will.

Wolf Bite

I am not complaining that ArmyofOne is dead - he had by far the most stored net and now he's one less contender. I am arguing against the principle of the thing - killing because you can. The person who killed him did not have in mind that he would be taking out the top player, he just decided, "hey look, a guy at low land! Smash smash smash."

Ungatt Trunn II

I would tell the full story because I am part of it, but using my rarely correct instincts, I won't.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

I agree, oblit finished me for no reason, I admit I had wronged saladin, but he grossly exageratted the figure actually stolen, no offence meant saladin.
Feng and ArmyOfOne weren't even finished for proper reasons, I agree sharptooth probarbly deserved a kill.
Today some noob threatens to kill me with 10turns if I take his land unless I pay him, when I could easily own him starting with I already had 175ratio before I ran. Cos Im nice I sent him 10bil but most people would've just took the land anyway and rubbed it in his face ::)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Saladin

Quote from: Firetooth on May 15, 2008, 08:48:44 AM
I agree, oblit finished me for no reason, I admit I had wronged saladin, but he grossly exageratted the figure actually stolen, no offence meant saladin.
Feng and ArmyOfOne weren't even finished for proper reasons, I agree sharptooth probarbly deserved a kill.
Today some noob threatens to kill me with 10turns if I take his land unless I pay him, when I could easily own him starting with I already had 175ratio before I ran. Cos Im nice I sent him 10bil but most people would've just took the land anyway and rubbed it in his face ::)

None taken, though I was only off by 4billion in the end.
Starfish love you

Firetooth

yeah but I was only counting the first ones, which confused you and me on the pm discussion we had ^^
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

I killed army of one because he ceped maxing me out with attacks and I was sick of it !

I was just gona ignore him but then I saw him with 10 land and I changed my mined.

Saladin

Quote from: thomaskreisman on May 15, 2008, 06:52:16 PM
I killed army of one because he ceped maxing me out with attacks and I was sick of it !

I was just gona ignore him but then I saw him with 10 land and I changed my mined.

Way to be a kill stealer, kill stealer.

jk
Starfish love you

Firetooth

lol :D

22 ? cars for sale! (#19) 427 $19,696,050 None  Stoat Southsward

this has got to stop. My brother told me this player is new, this is ridiculious. Next person to kill a new player will feel my wrath, and I back up the monster raving loony party, so be afraid! :o

thomaskreisman

I think I fixed the problom with cars for sale if my resources work the attacks on him should stop

P.S. I had nothing to do with his attacks

Alazar is Back

Quote from: thomaskreisman on May 15, 2008, 06:52:16 PM

If i killed everyone who maxed me then i would have had 10,000 kills by now :P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..