Shael is bored.

Started by The Lady Shael, May 13, 2008, 07:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taekwondokid42

how much land did he have and how much were you getting?

CobyCopper

Nevermind--I was calculating incorrectly. He had 14 acres that could be taken, I was thinking he had 1014. Nevermind.

taekwondokid42

Darn cities!

Edit: Condensing double post.

place    name                         ACRES               NW
40    Lekahrym (#633)     46,633     $4,361,907     <(^_^<)     Fox     Southsward

is there something I'm missing?  46k acres == 23 mil NW. I know about cloak, but it shouldn't be strong enough to take you down from 23 to 4.

CobyCopper

It is and it does. That, and it's disillusioned when you can espionage. It's a percent added on, though I think it should be limited to 25% over the pure land value.

taekwondokid42

I think that there should be a max amount you can hide, regardless of land amount.

CobyCopper

Probably, but it is pretty small.

Alazar is Back

It should be left alone, if you start messing with it then it takes away all of the fun of being a fox and hiding in the shadows. That is the whole point is it not?
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

taekwondokid42

it is the point, but this spell is overpowered. I think that you should be able to bring down your NW to up to something like 50% of the original.

Shadow

How is it overpowered? You can find the true net of a fox with info available on the scores page without espionage if you know what to look for.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

if you calculate how much net one piece of land makes up and times that by whatever amount of land they have, you have about what their net would be if their net is all land :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Quote from: Firetooth on May 21, 2008, 04:19:42 PM
if you calculate how much net one piece of land makes up and times that by whatever amount of land they have, you have about what their net would be if their net is all land :P

Not quite ^_^

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shadow on May 21, 2008, 04:22:16 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on May 21, 2008, 04:19:42 PM

Not quite ^_^

I also kinda doubt that their net is all land...

Don't feel bad firetooth i dont have a clue what to look for :P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

aww, I tried :D *kicks calculator across floor*
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

CobyCopper

Well I think there should be a lower limit, but considering that it could unbalance a fox, it's not a great idea to give it such a solid bottom limit. And calculating the NW of a fox isn't too hard--I actually found out today.

Shadow

dont spread it around, these are the little tricks that give you the edge ^_^