Shael is bored.

Started by The Lady Shael, May 13, 2008, 07:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

k, notice and notes formatting bug fixed. I think. This bug might pop up in other places, so please be on the lookout. It's the result of some new security measures I put in yesterday.

If any of your fields are messed up, you'll have to go in manually and take out all those nasty rn's. =/ Except Firetooth, because I was testing with his. =p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Hehehe, thanks shael *relaxes and posts thank you notice on his page while others have to remove the rn's*
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

the ingame link to forums in broken - i can access it from the login page, but not once im logged in.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

It's like trying to glue a carpet perfectly flat....once you've got one section secured down, another section comes loose. =/
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Shadow

Haha, I can see that. You're doing a great job and we all appreciate the effort you are putting into it  ;)

By the way, did you condense enricjh output? Because I am no longer getting the "xxxx extra food was stocked' message even when it is active.

The Lady Shael

Yeah....if you wanna see how much extra food you're getting, you have to uncheck Condense Missions Output. =/ I'll fix up that message system later on, it bugs me the way it's set up.

Shadow

Quote from: The Lady Shael on May 18, 2008, 03:21:17 PM
Yeah....if you wanna see how much extra food you're getting, you have to uncheck Condense Missions Output. =/ I'll fix up that message system later on, it bugs me the way it's set up.

no no it's perfect, I just wanted to make sure enrich was still working ^_^

Shadow

Clans are busted on reg ^_^

When you hit the clan link, it says:

"Something Has Occured
0more hours!"

taekwondokid42

I wonder how many strats that will ruin? lol.

edit: trying to make post sound more good-natured

Shadow

Easy Taek, just be glad we actually have a coder who is willing to take the time to do all this. I don't think people fully appreciate all the effort Shael puts into this game that she doesn't even play.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: The Lady Shael on May 18, 2008, 01:21:48 PM
It's like trying to glue a carpet perfectly flat....once you've got one section secured down, another section comes loose. =/

Thats why you use staples or tack strips with carpet stretchers! ;)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

taekwondokid42

Quote from: Shadow on May 18, 2008, 08:25:26 PM
Easy Taek, just be glad we actually have a coder who is willing to take the time to do all this. I don't think people fully appreciate all the effort Shael puts into this game that she doesn't even play.

My apologies. That came off differently than I had intended it. I had meant it to be good natured.

I code myself, and I know how long it can take to find the culprit of an error (especially in a game the size of Redwall).

Shael, I fully appreciate the hours you put into coding to make the game an awesome experience for the rest of us.  :D

Alazar is Back

I know this is kinda off topic but taek are you playing on turbo?
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

taekwondokid42

lol. I was, but right now with school and sleep and everything, I really don't have time for turbo.

One thing though that I would really like to see this summer (SUMMER!) is one duels round (later on though; we had one recently) and one no-huts round. Each of those would definitely get me on turbo.

Other rounds I would probably play anyway.

CobyCopper

The "PA Bug" is really screwing up attacking. My target was completely defenseless against my troop type and I was getting from 0.1-1% of land most attacks--while it should have been MUCH more than that. It seems the bug complicates itself when people hit lower lands.