Shael is bored.

Started by The Lady Shael, May 13, 2008, 07:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

i'm up to making 1.9b per run now, haha

Firetooth

yippe :D see everybody passive accounts can own...
...they just need to have played for five years lol :'(
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

It would be cool if you could rank same-priced goods on the market randomly. So that if me and 4 others have our goods up for the same price, every time somebody loads the page a different person would be at the top of that list.

Firetooth

Yup yup I agree, it would give others sales more publicity lol
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

when you attempt an attack but it doesn't attack for any reason (didn't send troops, put the wrong group %'s in, etc..) the game will still tell you that you lost troops if the enemy is too large/small.

Firetooth

Yeah, it didn't used to, but once indy I lost about 1mil skiffs off desertions when I didn't even attack ^^

The Lady Shael

Okay, so Shael worked overtime today, major overtime.

I fixed every bug mentioned in this topic, and all the bugs on my To-Do list (except the clan timeout, which is really more of a development, and the stop turns thing, which is a lot harder than it sounds).

Couple notes,

The Enrich message won't show anymore if you check Condense Output. =/ I wish it didn't have to be that way, but it's that way it is for all missions output. Eventually I'll fix up the outcome messages on General's Hut. They're confusing, telling you you've succeeded when you really didn't.

The bug Alazar mentioned, about the aid messages, stumped me for a little bit, because it was only happening to aid messages from Wolf Snare to Alazar. Turned out Snare was putting commas in his aid values. ^_^ Silly Snarecakes. Anyways, fixed it so he can put all the commas he wants. =p (can't do anything about what's already been done though, don't feel like removing those commas XD Just live with it Alazar)

I think that's it. I also think I can safely say that RWL is 95% bug-free. =D Don't forget to let me know if something breaks or isn't fixed when it's supposed to be.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

taekwondokid42

Quote from: Shadow on May 13, 2008, 09:27:38 PM
Single troop attacks, all types - 6% health
standard attack, all types - 8% health
surprise attack, all types - 18% health
leader mission, all types - 2% health

Sorry to screw things up, but I thought that chaos was supposed to take less health, kill less troops, and get less land.

Everything else looks good though.

Shadow

Quote from: taekwondokid42 on May 18, 2008, 09:06:15 AM
Quote from: Shadow on May 13, 2008, 09:27:38 PM
Single troop attacks, all types - 6% health
standard attack, all types - 8% health
surprise attack, all types - 18% health
leader mission, all types - 2% health

Sorry to screw things up, but I thought that chaos was supposed to take less health, kill less troops, and get less land.

Everything else looks good though.

Nope, chaos kills more of the enemy troops, less of your troops, takes the same amout of health, and takes less land.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

There is one bug, my page and note's look like this:

my page got ****ed up! :-(rnrnIt looked like this:rnrnanyways...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMenB9Ywh2Qrn*grabs diet dust*rnrnfeel free to capture, sack and you will feel the wrath of my jar of dirt^^rn*randomly shouts*rnH.B 17!rnrnPlease do not steal, sack etc. I like remaining peacful other then land grabs but will retaliate if you do this.rnrnI WILL BUY!rnrnRats:500rnweasels:650-750rnstoats:750-850rnskiffs:90 0-1100rnrnMy prices are better then number #20s and most other dealers so please consider selling to me

taekwondokid42

Mine too, I'm not so sure what happened though.

Another bug: Sometimes it says that a person has scouted negative land.

Examples:'

Peace Alliance (#108)
Networth    $477,742,460
Land    29,425 Acres
Race    Stoat
Location    Mossflower
Clan    None
Rank    10
Attack?    No Raiders
Defenses    2029 (21%)
Attacks    2416 (92%)
Kills    0
Land Gained in Attacks    2,981,301
Land Lost in Attacks    2,878,642
Created On    August 2, 2007
Landfat Ratio    16,236
*****Land Scouted    -73,234*****

Shadow (#6)
Land Scouted    -125,974

The Lady Shael

*sigh* Hello bugs. =/

Working on the notice bug....don't save your notice because that's what made it messed up. Just hang on a bit

Will work on land scouting too.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

Negative land scouting just means I dropped a lot of land.

Notes on the main pages don't stay nicely organized in columns anymore.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

yup yup, which means I had to move some facts I had aqquired moved as best I could, and had to remove the rnrnr thing. however they were completely ruined. There old by now though :o Well, mostly...
*waves at bugs*